ADSF: (1) Montreal Canadiens vs. (WC1) Ottawa Senators - Part VIII (Series 3-2 MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Trolling and flaming are not going to be tolerated. This includes fanbase and city bashing. We're on Part V now - you all should know what's okay to post and what isn't. Anyone who doesn't want to follow this rule will be infracted and thread-banned. This is your warning.

------

I don't see it

:sarcasm:

ziNftGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Every game has been a 1 goal game, but Ottawa as little chance to win tonight?

After 4, 1 goal games and 2 OT's I don't know how you come to that conclusion.

Don't you know? The Habs are invincible with Carey "God" Price and PK "Norris" Subban. Or so the legend goes anyway. ...

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I'm honestly terrified about tonight's game. Young team. Young captain. Young HC. This team's shown it handles adversity well in the last twenty games, but it lacks Stanley Cup Playoff experience. Most teams that win the cup seem to have a handful of guys that have grinded out several seasons in the playoffs.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
Go Fail Sens Fail Go!

-reading this enables the jinx. so don't read it, even though you probably are. sorry Sens fans

PaGEEsBack

tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Just remembered we haven't had the pleasure of watching Andy work his magic at the Bell Centre yet. Dude loves a stage - this should be great.

Jerk Store*

Habs fans seem very confident that MTL wins tonight. I gotta tell you, it scares me a little

LoneSteele

Mar 5, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Is it bad that I'm not really worried? I suppose I should be... But I have this weird feeling of confidence in the Sens getting it done tonight that I just can't shake.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
Habs fans seem very confident that MTL wins tonight. I gotta tell you, it scares me a little

with the teams playing each other so tightly. Close game, little things make the difference. I have confidence due to the home ice advantage with the matchups coupled with the playoff experience the Habs core have over the Sens core at the moment. Those are the main reasons I feel a win is likly for MTL.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Is it bad that I'm not really worried? I suppose I should be... But I have this weird feeling of confidence in the Sens getting it done tonight that I just can't shake.

Yeah it's weird, me too. I think it's just a result of having played elimination games for the last 2 months and won almost every single one of them. At the beginning of the series we had something to lose. Now it's just back to business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad