ADSF: (1) Montreal Canadiens vs. (WC1) Ottawa Senators - Part VIII (Series 3-2 MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
This should be a great game. Both sides will play at their best, considering the Sens are amazing when they are on the edge and the Habs don't want to come back to Montreal and risk a lifelong embarrassment to themselves and their fans. :cry:

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Hoping for a Sens win, but I really don't like getting so badly outshot... some of that was sitting back with the 2 or 3 goal lead though

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Hoping for a Sens win, but I really don't like getting so badly outshot... some of that was sitting back with the 2 or 3 goal lead though

We're not throwing enough quality chances around. Wouldn't matter if we throw 60 shots at Anderson. Quality over quantity. If we can't figure it out. We're in trouble.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
They've been in his kitchen for 2 games now, he only reacted cause we had a 3 goal lead with 2 minutes to play, and he saw the opportunity to send a message with his stick without hurting the team or he's ticked cause his wife has that ' NHL wives " show on all the time with Prust on it and she wont let him change the channel so he'd had enough...

I'm leaning towards the latter. Lol.

Big game tonight. I think it will be a good one. Both teams will be ready to play.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Same. I don't know how players do it . I am on a couch and am sweating bullets

I think it's different for the players because they get to actually be involved and have an impact. Fans have it the worst because we have to sit here screaming at a TV.

I can't believe Gryba said the series was ours to lose

Our worst dman, the one responsible for the loss in OT in Game 2 said that the series was ours to lose despite being on the verge of elimination yet again

What a buffoon

Ya he should have said, "probably not."
I think he's just trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Expecting a Habs win tonight and to seal the series up in 6, which is what I predicted.

Either way, it's going to be a hell of a game!

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
This should be a great game. Both sides will play at their best, considering the Sens are amazing when they are on the edge and the Habs don't want to come back to Montreal and risk a lifelong embarrassment to themselves and their fans. :cry:

Yeah, it will be a complete shame for years. Especially for the team with such a history that is the best in the League.

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
Yeah, it will be a complete shame for years. Especially for the team with such a history that is the best in the League.

Well... wasn't it a big deal, 4 days ago that the Canadiens were historically perfect when they were leading a serie 3-0.

Now, you're telling me that it won't mean anything if they lose?

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Well... wasn't it a big deal, 4 days ago that the Canadiens were historically perfect when they were leading a serie 3-0.

Now, you're telling me that it won't mean anything if they lose?

I said it would be very shameful. The series not to forget for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->