Player Discussion Adam Larsson: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Larsson 3 point night has more even strength points than Weber, Ristolainen and Werenski. Tied with Ekmund Larsson and and Josi.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
So happy he's playing well, and that you all gave him a chance after the Hall trade.

Well, some of us (me included) thought the trade sucked at the beginning, feeling we should have got something else as well as Larsson, but after seeing him play the first 5 games, I knew we had a steal of a deal in terms of finding a #1 dman to solidify our defence finally. We finally have a decent to above average defence and we can finally compete with the big teams. :handclap:

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Well, some of us (me included) thought the trade sucked at the beginning, feeling we should have got something else as well as Larsson, but after seeing him play the first 5 games, I knew we had a steal of a deal in terms of finding a #1 dman to solidify our defence finally. We finally have a decent to above average defence and we can finally compete with the big teams. :handclap:

I admit that I hated the trade the moment it happened. Didn't know much about Larsson but was skeptical of him because of Fayne's success with the devils. Glad Larsson showed otherwise because he's a damn stud on the back end. If he can get his offensive game going, he could be our Hedman. But the way he's playing has me completely happy anyways, he made little Gaudreau his training dummy to crush against the boards.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Larsson 3 point night has more even strength points than Weber, Ristolainen and Werenski. Tied with Ekmund Larsson and and Josi.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

6 points in his last 10 games. I didnt actually notice him at all offensively tonight. But it's those quiet assists that a team really needs from their backend to get 5v5 scoring going.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Crushed Gaudrau twice tonight to go along with his 3 assists. Also knocked Tkachuk (or was it Bennet) to the ice when they got into LB's face.

Was a fan of this trade right when it happened. But I wasn't a believer in Hall and I watched NJ games on Center Ice scouting Larsson immediately after the trade happened.

DisgruntledGoat*

Dec 26, 2010
I really hope that one of the posters who are good at that sort of thing is putting together a Larsson highlight video...

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
does anyone have clips of larsson hitting johny H?

Edit: I think it was actually Benning in the clip? Never mind.

The hit at the end by the boards is floating around somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad