Player Discussion Adam Fox

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I guess the Norris campaign is over after the injury and Quinn's 5 pt game. Hopefully he comes back soon though

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
They should factor that the Sharks in their division into the scoring.

it is legitimately a competitive advantage for players that get to play that team more than twice this season. i don't have words that adequately describe how horrendous they are. getting to play them 5-6 times could end up amounting to something like 9-12 or more points in some cases for players in that division in those games, while the rest of the league plays those games against teams that at least belong in the nhl. like come awards time, and especially contract time, playing in that division will legitimately be brought into conversations.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
LTIR means he’s eligible to come back November 26th. Aka 4 weeks away. Here for the irrational takes though

Edit: I was misinformed it’s 24 days AND 10 games. Still not losing it over this. Hell be back before Christmas and we’ll be fine

Last edited:

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Total bummer. Obvious implications aside, he was having a Norris caliber start to the season. Quinn and Makar will probably pull away now. Could also effect Panarins production some. Just super lame all around.

Reactions: Rongomania

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Total bummer. Obvious implications aside, he was having a Norris caliber start to the season. Quinn and Makar will probably pull away now. Could also effect Panarins production some. Just super lame all around.
It's fine. Fox himself will tell us getting back to 100% is more important than something he's already won.

So they're looking at the long end of 2-4 weeks with LTIR.

Reactions: tlk and TheDirtyH

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
LTIR longer than 10 games or 24 days.

Only 9 games until the 24 day mark. If he was diagnosed to miss 2-4 weeks, likely 3+, then putting him on LTIR saves them cap space for the end of the year to make moves. Hopefully thats the case and its not something really bad
Is this true? I thought that LTIR doesn't actually save you cap space, it just allows you to go over the cap by X amount while the player is injured. It's my understanding that once he returns, the Rangers will need to be cap compliant. Could be wrong tho

Reactions: Greg02

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
No penalty, Aho doesn’t have to answer the bell, and our best player is out a month. Now when a Ranger breaks Aho’s ankle next time they play, no one should be surprised. I bet Brind’Amour will complain about that when it happens too.
Bring’amour is such a whiny bitch, just like the the players he coaches. They have easily become one of my least favorite teams in the nhl

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00