Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XXXIII: UFA Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
@***************: Hearing #SJSharks trying to snatch Niskanen away from #Caps. He turned down 7 years $49M from #TBL being told?!

Unreliable but just FWIW

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I bet we've already signed Niskanen.

Management is probably just taking it's sweet time to write up some fluff pieces first, per usual.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I'm glad the Caps did something and still trying. Quite frankly, I would be for an all out Buffalo rebuild had nothing happened today. There is still some UFAs and trades available, so July should be interesting. I don't have a problem with Orpik even if the term is too long. Maybe he can do some payback on the Pens. I am perplexed on why the Caps couldn't have offered Ehrhoff more term. I'm not shocked at all he signed with Pittsburgh though.

On another note, Nill is making a name for himself in Dallas.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Hockey(y)Insider(r) has no sources. Don't listen to him.

Haha just turned down.

@***************: Source in DC told me "We thought we had Niskanen signed and now we learn SJ is in the dance." Bidding war I'm told. #Caps #SJSharks

Then 1 min later...

@KKurzCSN: Doug Wilson: “There will be a time and place for us to be active in the free agency market, but it’s certainly not now.†#SJSharks

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
When was the last time Caps fans had the confidence in a GM to not do something stupid? Poile?

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
If caps sign Niskanen is green then traded? Detroit possibly? They went hard after both ehrhoff and Niskanen.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Who made you the "defending" police.

Part of an ongoing discussion related to the usual pro-mgmt/anti-mgmt hockey discussion. Not the same as trying to manage peoples' emotions like a crisis counselor.

Aren't you the guy who made fun of everyone here before a single shot was fired, and then realized you were dead wrong a few hours later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille