Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap Part XLIV (TDL Poll: Who Goes?) **MOD WARNING POST #547**

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
I doubt the Caps make another move. Salary would have to be going the other way. My guess is it would have to be a hockey trade so the chances of that happening at the deadline are pretty low.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I think we like our team

Sure BMac will be trying to somehow add a scoring forward and retain his 1st and nuts, but I expect today to be a quiet day. IIRC, previous years did not have so much activity before Monday, and Monday's were slow.

It's this extra roster spot that intrigues me.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
The GM to call is Doug Wilson. That team is toast, and yes...they have the parts we need, and could use the futures. Big time.

Less than 24hrs to go...

Totally agree. Sharks are reeling, they're not going to make the playoffs. We need a 2C, Pavelski or Couture. My choice would be Pavelski.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Am I missing something? :)

A poster made some claims of inside information that we are not going to repeat here, as it was immediately misconstrued, which makes the risk of false rumors being spread that much higher even if the poster is telling the truth. It's one of the reasons we have this rule:

15) Outlandish claims of inside information: This is subjective and will be at the discretion of the moderator after consulting with other posters and other administrators. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post.

After talking to the poster it was determined that we'd go no further with it. So let's just see what happens.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
‏@IgorEronko: Slava Voynov's agent told @galkevich32 Voynov's traded to #Flyers #LAKings

Pretty good day for the Flyers so far if true...depending on what they gave up of course.

Slappy

May 29, 2007
‏@IgorEronko: Slava Voynov's agent told @galkevich32 Voynov's traded to #Flyers #LAKings

Pretty good day for the Flyers so far if true...depending on what they gave up of course.

if true, that's a deadline bomb of a trade :amazed:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So who is a viable top line RW that is an improvement over what is currently on the roster?

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
What the hell is that Coburn trade?

Gudas is already better than Coburn, on a better contract and TBL adds 1st rounder + another pick? :laugh:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Jill Sorenson @JillCSN · 51m 51 minutes ago
I don't believe the Caps are done yet. Still kicking some tires.

i know she isnt a real insider for hockey but you think she on to something? or her opinion?

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Jill Sorenson @JillCSN · 51m 51 minutes ago
I don't believe the Caps are done yet. Still kicking some tires.

i know she isnt a real insider for hockey but you think she on to something? or her opinion?

She's not a hockey person, so I don't see a reason why she'd tweet about the Caps kicking tires if she didn't have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad