Injury Report: Acciari battling neck injury.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
No doubt. Is April 17th for sure the start of the playoffs? Noticed the last games on the 13th so was wondering how long after the Leafs would start
I think it's the first official day, so we would be either day of or after (April 18th).

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Great news that he's back so quickly. There's a big range of what neck injury could have meant.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
So O’Rielly is injured and Acciari is injured……..nor a very good trade deadline for Dubas yet again

Not really that concerned unless he is not in the lineup game 1 of playoffs. If he misses playoff games then you should be concerned.
If he misses playoff games then Dubas should be concerned

• Haha
Reactions: Metroid

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
So O’Rielly is injured and Acciari is injured……..nor a very good trade deadline for Dubas yet again

When you don't keep up with news on the team, but are looking for a reason to complain anyway..... Hellcat and Racer posting... we must have lost a game.

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015

Can’t blame new injuries on the GM.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
No I’m complaining about old fragile Past their due date players that Dubas keeps getting

But you can blame over the hill fragile players that Dubas gets.
So you at least give him credit when he gets good players like Mccabe at the same deadline right? No? You just whine and declare it a loss?

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
When you don't keep up with news on the team, but are looking for a reason to complain anyway..... Hellcat and Racer posting... we must have lost a game.
I post win or lose. You should try posting actually opinions or content instead of just ripping on other posters

So you at least give him credit when he gets good players like Mccabe at the same deadline right? No? You just whine and declare it a loss?
So far Mccabe seems ok but the list of injured players that he gets is growing yearly

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
No I’m complaining about old fragile Past their due date players that Dubas keeps getting

But you can blame over the hill fragile players that Dubas gets.
ROR is not over the hill and same applies Acciari.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
I wouldn't read into any injury right now. The Leafs will sit anyone with any slight ailment. The playoff picture was settled months ago, and it shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad