Injury Report: Acciari battling neck injury.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
That's not good... I can't imagine it would be that bad if he played through it? Need him back for playoffs.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Is anyone familiar with this sort of injury?

I'd assume he was put through a lot of testing and if they allowed him to play, it is probably a discomfort thing and him not being 100% more than an injury that would last the rest of the season.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Sit him till the playoffs. The main things is going to just try and stay as healthy as possible. Tampa for sure will be trying to injure us when we play them so definitely will need to rest the stars.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Is anyone familiar with this sort of injury?

I'd assume he was put through a lot of testing and if they allowed him to play, it is probably a discomfort thing and him not being 100% more than an injury that would last the rest of the season.

it's likely a neck sprain in this case instead of something more serious

but it still sucks a lot. I often sprain my neck just doing day to day and i can barely move my neck for like 3-5 days and it makes it really difficult to focus when it happens.

basically end up feeling like you have to move like an OG resident evil character since you can't move your neck so you have to move your body to look around.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Definitely because of the Puljujarvi sucker punch.

Sit him until the playoffs.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Not surprised, in the game he played after sitting one out, he didn't look right. Take the time, feel better. We don't need him for these final 8 games, we need him come April 17.

Reactions: Jmo89

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
It could just be a stiff neck that got worse due bad sleep.
Pretty sure if we are playing in the playoffs, he would be playing.

Reactions: TMLAM34

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Sit him till the playoffs. The main things is going to just try and stay as healthy as possible. Tampa for sure will be trying to injure us when we play them so definitely will need to rest the stars.
They are going to try to injur our players yeah sire. I is so glad somebody else sees this too. :clap: now we have the personel though to respond to that. Our fools will take off their suckas. Schenn, acciariiii, bunting, simmonds, mccabe, lafferty zach ashton will also take their THEIR suckas out. Hard. Blood = will be seen. Nothing has changed since the age of gladiators sire. Human beings still want to see blood and fights. Boxing, ufc, nhl. Period.

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad