NFL: Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay? (not anymore?)

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Last time NFC North rejoiced at HOF QB leaving GB they simply replaced him with another

Sadly it will probably happen again

Ha, that is what alot my friends in Chicago said during the draft last year. As most of the nation was mocking the Love pick the first text in my group chat said "If Love is to hit, I'll have gone my entire life as a Bears fan, from age 8 to age 50 with the Packers having a great QB"

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Now this is the kind of chaos I want on draft night.

Really unfortunate turn of events for the Packers with the franchise icon putting them in a tough spot and basically telling them to go **** themselves. You gotta feel for them......

giphy.gif

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Rodgers was trending downward for a few years before he had a big resurgence last season.

I would question whether his resurgence will continue, or if he will revert back to trending downward.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This isn't the NBA, NFL GM's have held firm on all these attempted franchise QB power plays so far.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
A few months ago, I was reading an article where someone was interviewing Danica Patrick. The interviewer asked her about her breakup with Aaron Rodgers and how she was coping with it.

She then talked about how she treats every relationship as a learning experience, and how her breakup with Rodgers "taught me that I need to have an emotionally mature partner in my life".

This would seem to indicate that Danica Patrick thinks Aaron Rodgers is emotionally immature.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
GB going from a King's ransom with a top 3 pick in a deal with San Francisco to a lesser deal with the Broncos because management backed themselves into a corner would just be the cherry on top of this whole shitshow.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
A few months ago, I was reading an article where someone was interviewing Danica Patrick. The interviewer asked her about her breakup with Aaron Rodgers and how she was coping with it.

She then talked about how she treats every relationship as a learning experience, and how her breakup with Rodgers "taught me that I need to have an emotionally mature partner in my life".

This would seem to indicate that Danica Patrick thinks Aaron Rodgers is emotionally immature.

Wasn't there that article about his backup QBs talking about how batshit he is? Dude's nuts but with a surgical brain for football

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Complete disaster for Green Bay. I've no doubt Rodgers is a difficult man but holy hell.

This is all avoided if the Packers don't treat him like he's about to expire. I get he's an asshole but the man wins football games, isn't doing bad shit off the field and seems to only throw higher ups under the bus. I take that 10 times out of 10 if it helps me win a championship.

Rodgers is the type of asshole you can live with.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Green Bay should have made this trade in February.

Didn't they watch any of Rodgers interviews after the NFC Championship game? He was basically throwing the coach under the bus and was publicly pouting that he wasn't allowed to try for a TD on 4th down.

You could see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice, and tell by his words that he wouldn't want to ever go back to Green Bay.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
The comparisons between Favre and Rodgers are so many. Both super high maintenance mega egos.
Wasn't there that article about his backup QBs talking about how batshit he is? Dude's nuts but with a surgical brain for football

I mean after all Rodgers has compeletly cut off his entire family for years now and missed his grandpa’s funeral.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad