OT: A little Humor ?

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Yo general mana is so bad, he got fired before the end of the game... ;)

I got engaged during the intermission of a hockey game, guess getting fired isn't that outrageous eh.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Almost a toss up but severance package!

An old wise lady once told me...marriage is grand.
But divorce is 300 grand !!

Theres been appreciable inflation.

I was told "all that glitters isn't gold".

I'll just say this message spared me from making some really potentially bad spousal choices before I even understood what narcissism was. Its too early in the AM to spin that into humor but relevant to your message.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
If your team is still a bit limp after 3.5 years, throw out your Chialis. Its probably expired.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Klefbom walks into practice and an errant tongue going by catches him in the finger, re-breaking it.

The tongue was not harmed.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So Jesse walks up to Klefbom in practice, asks how the fingers are doing, Klef says fine, Jesse takes a whack at his hand to see how it will hold out with slashes and Klefbom is back seeing the Dr's.

OK, I'm joking a little.

pfft

BlackMcdogs attempt to make this funny was better.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
So Jesse walks up to Klefbom in practice, asks how the fingers are doing, Klef says fine, Jesse takes a whack at his hand to see how it will hold out with slashes and Klefbom is back seeing the Dr's.

OK, I'm joking a little.

pfft

You are asking if anyone could find sekera. I think I rode the elevator with him at Christmas, didn't realize it until I got out. But the accent was unmistakable. "Number 8 please".

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

OK, I'm joking a little.

pfft

That's more likely the truth though.

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Had some time to kill tonight

Attachments

• neverendingstory.jpg
    neverendingstory.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 42

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Love the little ball ornamental thingy, that's gold.

As a connoisseur of fine art its the little things as well that needs to be noted. For instance Rexall place is subbed in for by the Epcor Water reservoir on Whitemud Freeway. I lolled at that. A fine sarcastic comparison. With the infamous Talus Dome next to it representing a collection of misfit toys nobody plays with anymore. The SC being there too. You know, that forgotten Trophy. Theres some genius in there and some careful viewing reveals more haha.

Hint one involves Seattle.

Also best photoshop of a mascot I've seen.

Plus that neverending story obviously evokes the Oilers glacial rebuild. Which probably end in Kansas some time with some other wizard..

Didn't know Don Knotts was in that movie...Oh wait, that is MacT.

Reactions: MikeGrier99

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
As a connoisseur of fine art its the little things as well that needs to be noted. For instance Rexall place is subbed in for by the Epcor Water reservoir on Whitemud Freeway. I lolled at that. A fine sarcastic comparison. With the infamous Talus Dome next to it representing a collection of misfit toys nobody plays with anymore. The SC being there too. You know, that forgotten Trophy. Theres some genius in there and some careful viewing reveals more haha.

Hint one involves Seattle.

Also best photoshop of a mascot I've seen.

Plus that neverending story obviously evokes the Oilers glacial rebuild. Which probably end in Kansas some time with some other wizard..

Didn't know Don Knotts was in that movie...Oh wait, that is MacT.
Actually been up in the Space Needle. Bob eating the burger is great as well. Could be a running cartoon in the Journal.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
3 NHL upper calibre centres go into a consecutive overtime period.

None of them was on the ice to lose the face-off that led to another loss.

hahahahahahahahahaha!
Honest. I can't make this s**t up,!

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
KLow
"I've come to realize that I might be part of the problem after my 40 year tenure here. And as such I've decided to step down. "

Media
"Really? You would do that?"

Klow
"Ya. Step down on the gas pedal that is!! Ha ha - I'm doublin down - we're not stuck in a rut, we're momentarily detained!. I know a thing or two about winning after all. And burgers, I'm gonna get my own burger. Oh and...No more tiers. Well maybe just 2."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad