OT: A little Humor ?

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Chia is on lunch in grade school. He thought his lunch was generally good enough but could use tinkering.

He says to his buddy Sean "hey, I'll trade you my jumbo chocolate bar for your half ripe apple, one for one."

Sean says "you got a deal!", thinking did my buddy just get terminally stupid over summer?

So is the story of Chia getting fleeced from an early age and Sean regularly inhaling chocolate products.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
My shovel developed a strain today shoveling all this white stuff. It literally was wanting to give up the ghost. I've grinded all the metal edge of the sucker (those metal clearing strips rarely last and I'm half way through the plastic blade of the shovel. Like a retentive maniac I work these splinters down until the plastic scoop meets to where the handle rod is attached.. My sweeping brush also broke for the 3rd time. This is not wet snow, yet, but its pretty compacted and a LOT of it. We're running out of places in my lot to pile the snow. Fence completely buried.

We're getting more of this white stuff in recent years.

Drive safe people. Soooooooo many accidents out there. If you have to drive on any highway, don't....

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
My shovel developed a strain today shoveling all this white stuff. It literally was wanting to give up the ghost. I've grinded all the metal edge of the sucker (those metal clearing strips rarely last and I'm half way through the plastic blade of the shovel. Like a retentive maniac I work these splinters down until the plastic scoop meets to where the handle rod is attached.. My sweeping brush also broke for the 3rd time. This is not wet snow, yet, but its pretty compacted and a LOT of it. We're running out of places in my lot to pile the snow. Fence completely buried.

We're getting more of this white stuff in recent years.

Drive safe people. Soooooooo many accidents out there. If you have to drive on any highway, don't....
You know what they say....The shovel was really a ground breaking invention.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
I was seriously think of putting together some lyrics to chirp Toby Reider. You know, make a stupid goal song and send it to Nielson.

He could play it and the end of the year since he probably won't score at all. It would be sung to the tune of Big Wrecks "That Song"

My version of the chorus would be -
"You'll never hear this song"

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
There was a hockey team, that had both a mascot and a scapegoat, that no matter how poor a team they were playing, tried to play just a little bit worse. And they actually did it.

True Story.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
D2eJ9mkWsAMIRyQ.jpg:large

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Rieder walks into a bar filled with beautiful women. Whispers to the bartender, "Think I can score here tonight?"
Bartender replies, "Everyone that comes in here scores.."
Rieder replies, "That's good to hear.."

Bartender asks.."Do you need a shot?"
Rieder replies.." No thanks I already have 83, I just want to score.."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->