GDT: #9 | Penguins @ Rangers | 01/30 | 7:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
A shame his other mates haven't come to his aid. Murray gets bronx cheers and they gotta all coddle that :eek::eek::eek::eek:. But Malkin goes through this and where's his captain and Letang?

Oh right. Malkin isn't a bitch.

Maybe there is a good reason nobody is coming to his defense.

You're MM shit is bizarre.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
A shame his other mates haven't come to his aid. Murray gets bronx cheers and they gotta all coddle that :eek::eek::eek::eek:. But Malkin goes through this and where's his captain and Letang?

Oh right. Malkin isn't a bitch.

Players and coaches answer the questions being asked if them. I imagine most would rather not do the interviews most of the time so they stick to what’s asked. No one asks, no one tells.

Reactions: heysmilinstrange

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Kap.. Came in in obviously decent shape

Was not given a chance beyond fill in role

Geno.. Came in all f***ed up by his OWN account and looking like trash

Zero change to TOI

Weber... Even at his best is shit

Gets suited up and given rotations?

Yeah. Maybe it's all apples and oranges. But there's no f***ing consistency... As many of you have griped about for a long time.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Players and coaches answer the questions being asked if them. I imagine most would rather not do the interviews most of the time so they stick to what’s asked. No one asks, no one tells.
That's the point. Malkin doesn't hide. He's not a bitch. They want answers, he'll tell them. No canned bs responses.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Was it conditioning w/ Kap? Like how does Sully know his conditioning? I thought it was understanding the system.
Sullivan and Kapanen both said that the quarantine process crushed his conditioning. Sullivan didn't want to put a large load on Kapanen and risk injury, and Kapanen was appreciative that Sullivan gave him a few games to get his legs back.

Reactions: KIRK and ColePens

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I guess. I literally never think of Matt Murray unless I'm looking at the bottom of the league's goaltending standings.

Oh hey who's that guy right next to him? I recognize that name!
9103FDFB-C270-4CDA-8746-D3A979B86C47.jpeg

bUt He'S bEeN aWfUl In AlL hIs StArTs...
That last Bruins game wasn't good for the whole team.

But oh right....one game above .900 is obviously better.
14487580-D35D-4931-B91D-50686FF0B0CF.jpeg

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Results are results. They are where they are. We don't give most other players such generous considerations why should that extend to Tristan Jarry?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Asking players on the team about another player's struggles should not be allowed. I think that's pretty shit media.
They always pull that shit about Genos game it seems. Sid can go an entire month of ass games and they'd never question it. Just that oh he'll snap out of it. But apparently the fact that Geno can as well never crosses their minds. Just oh why Geno why!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They always pull that shit about Genos game it seems. Sid can go an entire month of ass games and they'd never question it. Just that oh he'll snap out of it. But apparently the fact that Geno can as well never crosses their minds. Just oh why Geno why!

I was trying to think back to 2015 and if they did this for Sid. But I am way too lazy and don't care. Our local media is shit. This does not include Jesse because i don't think Jesse is reporter style media. Dude is a hockey analyst.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Which report was this? Link?
Kapanen at the 1:35 mark here -

Sullivan spoke on it several times. Here's a quote from a PG story -
“He’s making progress,” Sullivan said. “He’s trying to get up to speed from a conditioning standpoint. He’s trying to acclimate himself in 5-on-5 play, which he hasn’t played in a long time. And he’s trying to learn the style of play that the Penguins are trying to play, which in my sense is very different from [Toronto].”
Jason Zucker off the second line as Mike Sullivan shuffles Penguins lineup

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Asking players on the team about another player's struggles should not be allowed. I think that's pretty shit media.

I thought we wanted them, "to ask the tough questions?"

Rusty didn't throw him under the bus. Though, we'd all like some comedy relief time to time.:naughty:

Like...

Rust: "Yeah! Geno, like, needs to step up his borscht ways... Mama didn't feed no fool."

Borscht...! Borscht!

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad