GDT: #9 | Penguins @ Rangers | 01/30 | 7:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
qJucL8T4vTJ07kBqYndG67SE5Ksy2VPAjlsOsCGC-qy7jasbRyz3aCsdJ1GmqlZ6Tqha0HeHY6FuIre0ONYXQuf7jMZx4k3IgHmbmntscxWTcbGcAoGuHll0SSWQt4CALMLKJudiT2mTB9D2LFLYE9js7_WbNwOWMF8

boy you just have HATED Iginla.

Reactions: Trade and Clare2904

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

https://thehockeywriters.com/penguins-potential-rebuild-means-crosby-moved/

""""""""
Evgeni Malkin, Crosby’s long-time running mate, will be in the final year of his contract and could fetch a ton of assets at next season’s trade deadline. If the Penguins commit themselves to moving Malkin, there’s no doubt moving Crosby would soon follow.
"""""""""

I hate to post the link to give this filth attention, but .... c'monnnn mannnn... I seen better write-up's on this site from hfb posters.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

You have a window into my brain....

This is the exact thing I remembered and what made me think of saying that... but I couldn't remember what business it was for.. Horton's or .... so I just said fast food =P

Reactions: Tom Hanks

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's funny... all those savage debates last year regarding who was better.

Turns out BOTH suck.

Watching Jarry play this season is mind blowing... it's as if...... it's..... I don't know man, it's like he isn't even the same person.

Little to no puck movement (CDS has a clear that resulted in a goal... seriously???)
Out of position a few times
Over commit

but worst of all.... letting in more than one dinker

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Watching Jarry play this season is mind blowing... it's as if...... it's..... I don't know man, it's like he isn't even the same person.

Little to no puck movement (CDS has a clear that resulted in a goal... seriously???)
Over commit

Jarry was always going to be a gamble. Frankly with all the team problems I suppose it's a little low on my priority list. I just think it's funny that people bent themselves all outta shape last year to try to prove some kinda point and they are both hangin' out in the basement of the league together.

Reactions: LOGiK

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
https://thehockeywriters.com/penguins-potential-rebuild-means-crosby-moved/

""""""""
Evgeni Malkin, Crosby’s long-time running mate, will be in the final year of his contract and could fetch a ton of assets at next season’s trade deadline. If the Penguins commit themselves to moving Malkin, there’s no doubt moving Crosby would soon follow.
"""""""""

I hate to post the link to give this filth attention, but .... c'monnnn mannnn... I seen better write-up's on this site from hfb posters.

I've seen Rossi and Dan Kingerski pull better "write ups" out of the cracks of their asses then this moose dribble.

Reactions: LOGiK

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
So somebody linked me to a blurb yesterday re: Malkin's comments on his offseason... in that he kinda sat around and did f***-all.

True?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Jarry was always going to be a gamble. Frankly with all the team problems I suppose it's a little low on my priority list. I just think it's funny that people bent themselves all outta shape last year to try to prove some kinda point and they are both hangin' out in the basement of the league together.

Yeah... he's low on my list, simply because whats in front of him is cold soup.

If they were lighting the scoreboard up and losing every game 6-5... then it would be a different story. This team is not built to win games 1-0 or 2-1 so I hardly blame Jurray.
Like I said though... he still looks like dog doody and it absolutely doesnt help.

So somebody linked me to a blurb yesterday re: Malkin's comments on his offseason... in that he kinda sat around and did f***-all.

True?

Yes.. it's on NHLcom he only did some skating and body weight training (squats, push-ups) as everything was locked down, per Malkin.

we will win in the shootout somehow and everything will be hunky dory!

So I guess hoping for the teams 2nd regulation win in their 9th game is off the table?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

Over commit

I have been watching Murray and he’s been horrendous.

So it’s not like the Pens screwed up by keeping Jarry and should have any regrets.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

True?

The real question is:

How a millionaire several times over doesn't have their own little hockey rink 'shack' built on their property is the real question.
=P

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I have been watching Murray and he’s been horrendous.

So it’s not like the Pens screwed up by keeping Jarry and should have any regrets.

Yeah, I was a huge move MM proponent.

No way worth the price... been out of his 'game' for awhile now and doubtful he'll ever play to that level again.
Not worth the risk nor the time and money to find out.

MM is also why emp perma-ignored- me because of the constant garbage that MM is and should be the pens #1 goalie.
Well worth the ignore.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well... betting odds on this game are basically 50/50

So.... with a 3/1 payout for regulation tie... I'm betting the bank account on a regulation tie!
$122,500

So now I hope for a tie... and the penguins win 1 second into OT =P

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
I thought it was beyond stupid to start the season with Jarry and DeSmith, but as always, I was told the goaltending was fine. The goaltending has been atrocious, but yet, many posters refuse to blame Jarry AT ALL. We have many posters pumping his tires by saying he’s definitely improved since the Flyers game.

Ummm, if that is the bar we set to measure his success, it’ll be a long season. Sid and Geno aren’t doing us any favors, but Jarry has been garbage. I just don’t understand how people are ignoring Jarry’s gaffes so far. Sometimes, a goalie needs to you know, make a save or bail out their team.

Let’s hope he bounces back against a very beatable team.
This Karen wants to talk to the manager of HFB Pens board.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
Another 2AM game for us in Europe here, it's a goddamn Saturday.
Speaking of which,i'm a bit too lazy to go through all calendar,so does anyone know how many afternoon (primetime in Europe) games do pens have in upcoming weeks?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Another 2AM game for us in Europe here, it's a goddamn Saturday.
Speaking of which,i'm a bit too lazy to go through all calendar,so does anyone know how many afternoon (primetime in Europe) games do pens have in upcoming weeks?

Valentines Day is the next one then March 21 st.

April will be good for you. There is 4

Reactions: RobRayzor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad