GDT: #9 Ducks @ Stars | 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I dunno what to think. I mean 3 goals is great. Losing 4-3 when up 3-0 is not. Will BB get a pass tonight for getting 3 goals?

I mean if it was another shutout he would likely be gone. But the way they lost tonight....dunno
Boudreau isn't getting fired tonight.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I dunno what to think. I mean 3 goals is great. Losing 4-3 when up 3-0 is not. Will BB get a pass tonight for getting 3 goals?

I mean if it was another shutout he would likely be gone. But the way they lost tonight....dunno

I think it's worse to lose this way. Absolutely folded their tents in 2nd and 3rd

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Pretty much how I felt during that game

football-.gif

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Well I'm glad you're fine with how this team is playing but don't act like people here shouldn't be furious with the lack of heart out Abby hockey sense whatsoever from this terrible team.

I never said that, but I would kill for the opportunity to see the Ducks live more than once a year (at best), so someone *****ing about having season tickets really doesn't resonate with me.

Oct 18, 2011
at what point do you think this team is a lost cause, and you try to go into asset collecting mode and trying to clear out some salary? not saying now is the time at 9 games but if this continues it wont be long

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Could have given up 2 2nds for top pairing defenseman for Boychuk. Instead we give up 1 2nd and get bottom pairing Bieksa. That's pretty much Bob Murray in a nutshell

getzforfighting*

Cogliano was flying tonight. Maybe he should be the new conditioning coach.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
The team got tired and pretty much fell apart. Couldn't keep up.

They played a hard OT game against Chicago last night and got in at 2AM. I'm pretty sure that they were, indeed, pretty damned tired. Dallas isn't a scrub team.

Pretty much this. They were just gassed, and it showed. The only one play of lackluster play was that Bieksa garbage...Do ANYTHING there, for a guy who is supposed to be a leader, that is unacceptable effort with 90 seconds left in a game when you've been clinging to life the past 18 1/2 minutes.

Pretty much how I felt during that game

football-.gif

Sadly true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad