GDT: #9 Ducks @ Stars | 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Well why not try some interesting rosters now?

Call up Ritchie and Theodore. Our defense can't defend either way so let's try an offensive set up.

Lindholm - Fowler
Theodore - Holzer
Stoner - Vatanen

Oh and Bruce is 100% done at this point. It was 95% before the game.

No reason to subject them to this terrible team. At least at this rate we should be able to keep freddie, vats and lindholm for cheap.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
That whole argument wouldn't be an issue if there was anything to support it. But what evidence was there that Bieksa could replace Beauchemin?

It's not like Bieksa had a great season, and he's suddenly struggling. Vancouver fans seemed pretty honest about him.

There were an awful lot of people here who were so happy and joyous to blame Bieksa's **** season on Sbisa. They were wrong then. I wonder if they can admit it now?

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Call Fowler, Wagner, Santa, and Freddie UP to San Diego cuz this minor league team they've been showing on Prime Ticket has sucked.

Leizi

Jan 13, 2011
Finland
Jesus christ monkey balls... they're so damn awful.

200.gif

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Never going to live that down, is he?
Eventually.

I still can't ****ing believe not only that Murray acquired Bieksa to be top pairing d-man but that some were also adamant (when there was no freaking evidence to support that position in any rational way) he'll be at least as good as a guy who has been absolute workhorse.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That whole argument wouldn't be an issue if there was anything to support it. But what evidence was there that Bieksa could replace Beauchemin?

It's not like Bieksa had a great season, and he's suddenly struggling. Vancouver fans seemed pretty honest about him.

There was this one time, 2 years ago, at band camp, that he played top pairing D. 34+ year old Defensemen usually get better after a trade to a new team, haven't you ever heard of Chris Chelios?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Playing Bieksa that much is Bruces fault

What else is he supposed to do with Manson and Despres out? You going to give a few of his minutes to Holzer and Stoner? I'd rather not. 25+ is too much on a B2B for Lindholm/Fowler.

This is completely on BM for thinking Bieksa is actually a top4 d-man.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
I was listening to the game on the radio on my lunch break and it was 3-0 I get off and we lost wtf happened?!?

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I dunno what to think. I mean 3 goals is great. Losing 4-3 when up 3-0 is not. Will BB get a pass tonight for getting 3 goals?

I mean if it was another shutout he would likely be gone. But the way they lost tonight....dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad