GDT: 9/21/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I honestly think the bruins board is taking this harder then actual stars fans. :laugh:
Are they still throwing a tantrum? Good god what a whiny bunch.

Aside from the second Stars goal we played pretty much as well as we could expect. When it gets this far it's a game of really fine margins. We just have to turn them to our favour like in this one for three more times. Can't wait for Game 3!

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
I didn't understand what he meant by "lazy" but after his explanation I'd have said "Hedman sneezed out two assists" tonight. He wasn't nearly as dynamic as Hedman can and needs to be. He likely has 2 more gears to give and I'd love to see them in game 3-7(if needed). If he shows those 2 gears, we'll be fine.
Pretty clear to me what's going on with Hedman in this series. He's been so dominant in the playoffs thus far, the Stars have assigned Corey Perry specifically with the task of trying to take up space in Victor's head. He's clearly poking at him, trying to get him out of his game. Victor needs to ignore the washed up Perry's feeble attempts and just play his game.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Are they still throwing a tantrum? Good god what a whiny bunch.

Aside from the second Stars goal we played pretty much as well as we could expect. When it gets this far it's a game of really fine margins. We just have to turn them to our favour like in this one for three more times. Can't wait for Game 3!
One Boston fan has been referring to our players as "Tampa Bay pukes" for weeks. :laugh:

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Because dallas is doing what teams like the bruins do. They take lots of liberties and borderline plays because the refs won't call everything.

And once the power play disparity is already 3-0 against you, everybody knows NHL referees don't want to run the risk of tilting the game completely in one team's favor so there are going to be make-up calls forthcoming. Which is absolutely ridiculous, of course, but that's just the way this sport works.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
i was impressed with dallas' quick decision making. theyre well coached, which surprised me because *gestures towards bowness* and they have a solid zone exit plan that isn't just "clear it up the boards" like boston.

we're more talented, but we need to do a better job blocking their passing lanes.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
And once the power play disparity is already 3-0 against you, everybody knows NHL referees don't want to run the risk of tilting the game completely in one team's favor so there are going to be make-up calls forthcoming. Which is absolutely ridiculous, of course, but that's just the way this sport works.
Except when we played CBJ and it was 6-0 in favour of them

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad