GDT: 9/21/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay [SCF Game 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
To the multiple posters who misinterpreted...lazy = compliment, duh! Everyone knows that!

lmao
I didn't understand what he meant by "lazy" but after his explanation I'd have said "Hedman sneezed out two assists" tonight. He wasn't nearly as dynamic as Hedman can and needs to be. He likely has 2 more gears to give and I'd love to see them in game 3-7(if needed). If he shows those 2 gears, we'll be fine.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I didn't understand what he meant by "lazy" but after his explanation I'd have said "Hedman sneezed out two assists" tonight. He wasn't nearly as dynamic as Hedman can and needs to be. He likely has 2 more gears to give and I'd love to see them in game 3-7(if needed). If he shows those 2 gears, we'll be fine.

I don't think anyone really cares what he really meant at this point. But I get what you're saying. To everyone he called out:

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
The most impressive thing about this game, to me, was we dominated play after Dallas scored their second goal. Usually that goal would be a back-breaker, but we held stronger than I can ever remember us holding in a situation like that.
Exactly. Pretty rare for this team (which is kind of sad given that we have the horses to make it the rule rather than the exception). Let's hope it starts a trend.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Good bounce back win. It got close but after that 2nd goal I thought we did a good job keeping it cool and shutting it down for the most part. Good win. Just 3 more!

Multipass

Oct 30, 2014
Shattenkirk gets the game winner, also gave up the 2nd goal, fed Jamie Benn a great assist along with 50 failed clears and 10 icings.
To be fair it was also an awful change on that 2nd goal, but he sure has been a liability in the Dzone against Dallas.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Dude they are so tilted that their shit team can't beat actual contenders. I love it. Bunch of scrubs. The team and their fans. The city and state too.

You mean it's harder to win a championship when don't have the GOAT coach/player combo or can't buy them because there's no salary cap?

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Hopefully Coop dresses Stamkos next game so he can qualify

I'm quite certain he's already qualified. Regardless, this stuff couldn't matter any less. I want him to play because he makes us a lot better when he's in the lineup. We have to win the Cup in order for name qualification to matter and we still have a lot of work to do in order to make that happen.

Reactions: dechire

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
We need Stammer because unfortunately we can only count on a small handful of players to score goals. Can we lean on Kuch and Point and Hedman to get us 3 more wins? Maybe. But Stammer would help.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
We need Stammer because unfortunately we can only count on a small handful of players to score goals. Can we lean on Kuch and Point and Hedman to get us 3 more wins? Maybe. But Stammer would help.
Coop may not be Scotty Bowman, he might not even be Stan Bowman, but he's not a complete idiot. If Stammer can be in there and helping the team he'll be in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->