xpLP0OJ.png

RBCjG7N.png

2CiXrns.png

PG8rne6.png

2fzftXt.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Khudobin is giving up rebounds, but they're coming off him hard. Gourde's goal was a puck that bounced off Khudobin. We're gonna need to take advantage of that. Shooting from the point is great, but somebody's gotta take advantage of the chaos that ensues afterward.

Don't be fooled by the 3rd period, IMO. While we definitely played a lot better, the Stars let up. Remember the old Cooper Shell? Well apparently it was the Bowness Shell. Again, I'm all for taking a lot of shots, but we have to make sure we end up getting pucks into a scoring area.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Obviously the Lightning need this one badly. Been a great run in the bubble so far and enjoyable to watch. But this core is past the “great run” stage.

Win the cup or fail. Going down 2-0 would make that goal a long shot. Gotta find some offense. Gotta find a way.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
We cannot have a 2-0 deficit in the series. It'd be over.
So, we desperately need a win tonight.
Please, score more than 1 goal!!!
GO BOLTS!!!

EDIT: score more than 1 goal....possibly with Stamkos on the ice.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Woke up feeling absolutely fantastic this morning. Literally not a worry in the world about our SCF. Gonna be stuck at work per usual during an all-important game. I'm at like a 70% success rate there. But the mornings I wake up worried about the team and don't have work? We gon' lose and we usually do.

@DFC @DistantThunderRep

I'm sor-eee for costing us game 1 eh?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I heard a song on the latest Kidz Bop album. It was something about doing chores around the house, but I felt like it could be adapted to motivate the team to get inside the Dallas defense.

(There are scores in the house x4)
I said certified deke. Sixty minute streak.
Net front presence, make that goalie's game weak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad