GDT: 9/18/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina [Preseason Game 2]

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
No ok, in that case it'd be worse for sure.
But why have they changed a thing that was working well? :) :)
I hope the new Crew will be ok in particular for the people who lives the Amalie Arena every week :)
There's definitely a cultural battle in the US over cheerleaders. I don't know though how much that really had to do with it. Cheerleaders don't have a ton to do during hockey games.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
think had a lot to do with last two captains were sisters nd did like six str8 years maybe a nod to their legacy
I don't know the reason of this decision, to be honest.
But I don't think it's a question of legacy and of the 2 former captains. I don't know: the only thing sure is that the cheerleaders were working in the right way (for what I've seen...).

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Martin has been really good. Shattenkirk has not impressed me yet. Him plus Sergy doesn't seem to be the best duo defensively. But will reserve judgement. Maybe. ;)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
There's definitely a cultural battle in the US over cheerleaders. I don't know though how much that really had to do with it. Cheerleaders don't have a ton to do during hockey games.
This reason can be "The One" or maybe one of the main cause the cheerleaders won't be anymore into the Arena.
But I don't know the official reason (and the real one) for this change...

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
More like the Poo Crew.
tumblr_me298ceXKS1qga22uo1_500.gif

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Volkov has my Vote of Confidence so far.
Then again, he did last year as well. Hope it works out better for him this time.

Reactions: Master P

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Martin is doing a great job with a crappy defense aside from Masin who is making things happen and Volkov has some skills.

Finally noticed Somppi. Was hoping he'd be more of a force, but it's only the second period.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Nolan has pretty much been our best player. Maybe we should just give him the roster spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad