GDT: 9/18/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina [Preseason Game 2]

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Really thought Katchouk could continue to progress from Juniors with his skill but he seems to be hitting a huge wall in the mens league.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Robert Guess not a big deal at all im disappointed in some things but remember these are kids still nerves emotions anyone have teenagers? first time live television representing the best organization in hockey? first thing is you dont want to embarrass self id assume.... id like to see more hits and higher compete level but both games had some good looks at guys... so far stephens has looked best for me but we got some interesting forwards smith looked great a line of paq maroon smith looks tight to me :) so is always some good.... cal foote looked out of place first game he looked nervous to me second game did better nolan foote argue wise with smith and volkov might have been our best player besides the goalies and the 2 minutes that we had no goalie cal foote blocked like six shots lol himself i think that was pretty cool to see haha....remember new system never playing together etc... not a lot of vets last night and the compete level was better then night before i think we did fine especially playing against half of their stars to our rookies :) if we could play 5 games like that id think we would see a much better representation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad