GDT: 9/18/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina [Preseason Game 2]

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Smith doesn't have awful numbers for a depth forward. 20 pts in 80 NHL games. (.25 ppg)

Paquette has a slightly lower ppg in many more games with .21 ppg.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Our offense is on fire to start the season.

Yes I know it's preseason, it's just comical to me that Cooper is so consistently bad at getting his teams ready to play.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
We should reverse our drafting philosophy. Big forwards and skilled D. Should balance our team a bit.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I think the bad passes tonight are because of the new structure for many of these guys.
i give zero shits about that type of thing

compete level (these guys none of them tell me they want a job or are ready to take a job in last two nights) very disappointing try to be fair with kids but the compete the lack of checks hits etc.. really is pissing me off

edit the reacting instead of taking charge i want a ton more aggression if these guys played this way in cuse we would be worst team in that league

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
This has not been a very good exhibition
im mad wasted over four hours of life on this honestly
ive liked moments of guys but seen more bad then good with any of them... do see future in radd volk footes etc... but ya im super unimpressed youd expect abb and verhaegh to show up . you look back at guys weve lost who showed up with compete connolly panik marshmellow etc... where is that guy

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That was an impressive backcheck, but I hope the coaches don't learn the wrong lesson and think that's a thing now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad