GDT: #9 - 02/05/2013 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Hey.. The bright side is ill be able to get season tickets next year after everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
No matter how hard you try and convince me that this team actually practices on days between games, I will simply not believe you.

It's like these morons have never played together.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
We need a coaching change or something drastic. You lose a lot of winnable games with a horrendous PP like that. Just disgusting.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Change the way the lucky bounces bounced and it's a 2-0 Rangers lead instead. That being said, it looks like we're not winning this game. Too good to be true to come out and win against a divisional rival separating themselves from us.

danman1202

Nov 19, 2006
Long Island
Hagelin needs to start getting scratched since I don't think he can go back down. He's horrid.

MDZ sleepwalking, hope he didn't think he'd be getting a raise next contract at this rate

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
And it's Clarkson out of all the Devils' players, he now has more goals than Gaborik on the season...

I'll have a whiskey and a cigar in the break, it's 1:40 AM and 33F outside I DON'T CARE!!! Let's turn this into the Toronto game, 5 straight goals!

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Atrocious Powerplay and being clueless in the own zone twice leads to being down 0-2 despite controlling most of the play.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
How is that Hank's fault? lol. Nash blatantly turns it over in the slot.

what??? the puck was blindly tossed into his skates and he couldnt handle it. Our offense blows. We had 8 mins of PP and couldnt do crap and 5 on 5 all we do is grind and cycle the puck.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Wonder how long it will take for Torts to realize Mike Sullivan is worthless piece of **** and his PP blows. Not the personnel. It's the ****ing coaching.

And I thought Riichards was supposed to be able to ****ing win faceoffs? He hasn't won one PP faceoff yet.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I'm telling you people, this isn't a player problem. This is a coaching issue.

The team's energy and battle level is there, but we can't even break into a zone on the PP.

Our players are told constantly to throw pucks into corners, even when they are outnumbered. Torts is an absolute moron when it comes to transitional play and offensive schemes.

Kershaw

Don't get so angry at Nash for that, he lost the puck in his skates. He didn't know where it was...that can happen.

It's ****y luck, and the lack of scoring on the power play why this game is 2-0 right now.

lol. If Hagelin or Gaborik turned it over, there would be a 30 pg thread bashing them. But it's Nash, so he'll escape criticism for his incompetent play.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
You know, I actually thought the Miller-Stepan-Kreider-Staal-Pyatt PP looked better than the one with Nash, Richards and Gaborik.

*Bob Richards*

Okay, time for a gut check intermission. Lets see if they have the stones to work a comeback.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
You know. I'm OK with the Rangers being mediocre. I'm used to it. But once, just once, I would like to see the Devils be bad. They just lost their best player, again, and Marty is yet another year older, and shockingly it doesn't seem to matter, again.

And ****ing christ, how is this PP so bad? They should be practicing nothing but the PP at this point. It's a complete game changer, but in a bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad