Post-Game Talk: 8th straight wins vs Rangers in Montreal

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Weber is the best defensive D in the league but he doesn't have PK's or Karlsson's offensive talent. Letang benefits a lot from playing with the best centers in the world. Even tonight we've seen PK struggle a bit in his end but that's only when he doesn't have the puck, I honestly wonder who's better with the puck Karlsson or Subban...

I'd say this overall my top 5 is this

#1 Karlsson
#2 Weber
#3 Subban
#4 Letang

Subban still can improve, who knows he might even beat or equal Karlsson in pts next year.

Letang at 4... Karlsson at one... You've been eating good HF main board Flakes, heh?

durojean

May 29, 2007
Ah ben tabarnac. Sign of the Apocalypse coming. Now we need Patof to say the same and I know this planet is doomed.

It's not the first time I congratulate Price on his good play.

Really liked Beaulieu tonight. If we trade him it's better be for something good. I wouldn't trade him alone for Ryan Clowe...

Happy with the game and PK will cost us so mich money and be well worth it !

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Leaf fan coming in peace...

Wow, love Subban's game. I am agreeing with Cherry. Love what he brings. Karlsson may be the better Off-Dman, but give me Subban every time. Talk about a complete hockey player!!! Congrats on your season thus far. Stay healthy!!!

I appreciate Leafs fans like you. You give credit when credit is due. I'm surprised at the Leaf's success, but impressed by it. Good luck on the playoffs!

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I don't see why they put the Plek goal to unassisted... He touched it...

Alright, now I'm confused....ESPN now shows PK with 3 assists, with 1 of those assists coming on the PP.

He should be a +2, but is only showing as a +1.

That makes no sense.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Alright, now I'm confused....ESPN now shows PK with 3 assists, with 1 of those assists coming on the PP.

He should be a +2, but is only showing as a +1.

That makes no sense.

Lol im surprised no one as noticed.. the first goal when he pass it to ryder he was actually off the ice once ryder put it in. Voila.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
7.5 per, DAMN!

I'd offer 6M per year for 3-4 years.

And then give him whatever he wants if he keeps his Norris form going.

We paid Gomez at a rate of 7.3m and that is when the cap was even lower than now.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Weber is the best defensive D in the league but he doesn't have PK's or Karlsson's offensive talent. Letang benefits a lot from playing with the best centers in the world. Even tonight we've seen PK struggle a bit in his end but that's only when he doesn't have the puck, I honestly wonder who's better with the puck Karlsson or Subban...

I'd say this overall my top 5 is this

#1 Karlsson
#2 Weber
#3 Subban
#4 Letang

Subban still can improve, who knows he might even beat or equal Karlsson in pts next year.

Weber is extremely talented offensively, and has been scoring at such a high pace only Green, Lidstrom (and Karlsson recently) have attained greater heights in terms of offense. But he is as good if not better defensively. Subban is in the same mold as him but this year if he keeps this up he's also in that elite offensive category of defenseman. I have no idea how Suter is doing it.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The surgical tankards have shrunk into their shells like wretched snails. Does anyone have a taste for l'escargot? I don't.

Does Bergevin deserve credit for acquiring Ryder and Halpern? He sure does. Gallagher continues to amaze and I can hardly wait until Galchenyuk performs on his level. Subban is dazzling now. Plekanec is playing so well that he hardly feels the absence of Bourque.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Ah, thanks....guess that makes sense. I always figured if you got the assist, it was assumed you were on the ice.

Yeah I don't get the logic..next time he goes a giveaway Subban should skate at breakneck speed towards the bench and dive in head first so he can avoid being a -1.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Beaulieu was good tonight, glad to see that. Another great game by Price and PK as usual. Team just keeps rolling along.
The surgical tankards have shrunk into their shells like wretched snails. Does anyone have a taste for l'escargot? I don't.
Hey man, I fully admit that I never thought we'd be this good, not this year anyway. But unlike '08 this team is not a one off fluke. This is the start of a long run for us being a good team. I'm suprised it's happened as quick as it has but I think we're going to be good for a long time. If Galchenyuk can emerge as the superstar we all hope he will be then we'll be awesome...

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
When the Rangers acquired Nash I predicted they would finish first in the East. Little did I know.

Forgedias

Oct 17, 2012
I'm not going to get down on the Rangers too much, cause I kinda feel sorry for their fans. They are tanking this season, a season they expected to be a Stanley Cup contender. They traded for Rich Nash and gave up their 2013 1st round pick.... The Rangers are showing everyone just how to screw your season up.

They are going to miss the playoffs, traded their first round pick in a very strong draft away and because of this more then likely Tortorella will lose his job at the end of the season. This is how you do serious damage to a franchise. Just amazing to watch the implosion and you have to feel sorry for their fans. They got screwed in so many ways. At least if your team misses the playoffs, your team can tank to get a stellar draft, well they can't even do that right without a first round pick in the 2013 draft.

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
I'm not going to get down on the Rangers too much, cause I kinda feel sorry for their fans. They are tanking this season, a season they expected to be a Stanley Cup contender. They traded for Rich Nash and gave up their 2013 1st round pick.... The Rangers are showing everyone just how to screw your season up.

They are going to miss the playoffs, traded their first round pick in a very strong draft away and because of this more then likely Tortorella will lose his job at the end of the season. This is how you do serious damage to a franchise. Just amazing to watch the implosion and you have to feel sorry for their fans. They got screwed in so many ways. At least if your team misses the playoffs, your team can tank to get a stellar draft, well they can't even do that right without a first round pick in the 2013 draft.

We did take Gomez off their hands and give them our 1st rounder in McDonaugh.

You too soft. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad