Post-Game Talk: 8th straight wins vs Rangers in Montreal

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Game was closer than the score indicated. Habs haven't been sharp since the Pittsburgh game.

Its nice to get 2 points but the team isn't quite as sharp right now as we've typically seen this season

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Game was closer than the score indicated. Habs haven't been sharp since the Pittsburgh game.

Its nice to get 2 points but the team isn't quite as sharp right now as we've typically seen this season

It was pretty much a total domination from the habs for 60 minutes, they've had a couple chances and a lot of shots but we had a lot of chances and fewer shots. Probably the flattest opponents the habs faced this year, even the panthers a lot of more life to their game.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It was pretty much a total domination from the habs for 60 minutes, they've had a couple chances and a lot of shots but we had a lot of chances and fewer shots. Probably the flattest opponents the habs faced this year, even the panthers a lot of more life to their game.

The rangers do have flaws, but they had enough chances to at least keep the game close, or even have the lead. They just cant score if their life depended on it.

I don't think the win was nearly as convincing as the scoreboard indicated.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
This may sound really dumb especially in light of the Rangers this season but I never got the hate for Torts.

I love crazy dudes who don't put up with crap from reporters. He did have the Rags playing very good hockey up until this year. Don't know what happened.

I just find it weird to hate such a hilarious loose cannon.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
This may sound really dumb especially in light of the Rangers this season but I never got the hate for Torts.

I love crazy dudes who don't put up with crap from reporters. He did have the Rags playing very good hockey up until this year. Don't know what happened.

I just find it weird to hate such a hilarious loose cannon.

You don't have to hate him. His players eventually do.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005

You may have been misled by the number of shots the Rangers took.

PricePkPatch*

Hey guys! No Pre-game thread open for today's game?!

Can someone open one? I am still on Infraction Probation, so can't do on my end...

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Tortellini must get fired.
The first reason for me is yet again he starts yelling at one of his players on national TV. I swear If I were an NHL player and he disrespects me on TV like that I would get up, go to the back of the bench and have a very serious warning to give him face to face, how Torts responds would be key to all actions next. This is not the first time he does this. Of course it goes without saying that would have been the last game I played for him.
But In a worst case, People all over the world would have seen me plant a few good ones right on his kisser.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad