Post-Game Talk: 8th straight wins vs Rangers in Montreal

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Same place the Price lovers go when he sucks.

I wish you all could just meet in the middle that Price is a pretty good goalie, who isn't quite elite (yet) and isn't bad in any sense of the word.

I've probably said this a million times but being a good goalie is one thing, but you need an element of puck luck to be elite. Price got lots of it tonight. He was huge in there tonight and deserved the shutout.

PricePkPatch*

Reporter mentions that he's tied for top point in the team.

Subban's reaction: "I only want to talk about the game"

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Great bounce back game for price!!!! :handclap:

A well-earned shutout, A LOT of big saves, for the 3 star ceremony, they should make him throw as many pucks as he stopped tonight.

Everytime the 1st star throws the pucks.. It looks like they are feeding seagulls.. or idiots for that matter..

Hey here is a puck for all your hard earned money, While I play hockey and make millions ROFL!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I actually think the Islanders are more likely to make the playoffs than the Rangers at this point. At least the Islanders try.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
That goal by Gallagher was unreal......To be able to stickhandle in that close and roof it............WOW

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Why is it that the Rangers can't seem to win anything in Montreal?

I actually think the Islanders are more likely to make the playoffs than the Rangers at this point. At least the Islanders try.

Add the Leafs to that... sure, I don't expect the Leafs to cause any damage in the playoffs, but the truth is all three teams can still miss the playoffs.

PricePkPatch*

One of those was a PP, maybe he changed on one of them too?

Didn't he changed out on Ryder's goal? After all, that goal was done during a transition rush. Maybe they used the opportunity to change.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Great game from the guys tonight. Man that pleks line is on fire. Every time they are on the ice they get good chances.

PricePkPatch*

It's funny to consider that Subban is only 11 points away from his career best of 38.

14 games left.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The Rangers have talent but they have no heart. Not to take anything away from the Habs but it wasn't their best game and they still won by shutout.

That says more about the Rangers than the Habs imho

But of course i'm not going to complain. I'm happy with the result and now ready for a crazy night of heavy drinking and other nightlife vices :naughty:

:yo:

We're on the same page regarding the Rangers. On the other hand, our Saturday nights are on totally different courses! But ahhh yes... I remember those days.

Disclaimer: This in no way suggests dissatisfaction with my wife or a wish to return to my pre-marriage behaviour, even if I do think about it sometimes.

Disclaimer to my disclaimer: Thinking about it sometimes in no way implies superior fantasies to that of my wife, and in fact affirms my attraction to her.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Sean Avery on twitter in regards to Tortorella
@imseanavery: Fire this CLOWN, his players hate him and wont play for his BS.... @imseanavery is #winning"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad