Prospect Info: 85th Overall - Brett Harrison

aguineapig

s-l300.jpg

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Just a quick read - ‘sounds like a Bruin’.
In a regular year, he is a very early second rounder. Reed thinks he could have been a very late first. In a regular year.

We were both shocked he was still on the board.

5 picks to go. Let's see what happens. This could be the Bruins best draft under Sweeney.

Credit to Bob Whetick. He has watched Harrison for a couple of years now.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
not in any shape or form criticizing the pick as he looks like a good one but is it fair to say he was still available in the 3rd round because the OHL didn`t play and it was hard to get a read on the kid?

NM, just read Dom`s quote above

aguineapig

Guy named Lost Peanut posted this last year
GDT_ - 2020 NHL Draft Thread - October 6-7_ Should we expect mayhem_ _ Page 7 _ HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey GDT_ - 2020 NHL Draft Thread - October 6-7_

aguineapig

I don't get it.
I'm horrible with computer but in that thread you jumped ahead to 2021 draft and had pictures of Brett Harrison in B's jersey and hat. Maybe some of the yutes here can show that post with pics here. I tried and failed.

Reactions: sarge88

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I don't know this kid but from everything I'm reading, he seems like a solid pic. Size, skill, willing to get physical, good away from the puck, a Bruins fan, and knows how to pick a role model. I'm looking forward to watching him grow.

Reactions: BMC and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad