OT: 82nd Obsequious Banter Thread: a thread for Bunny facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Was just reading about all the harassment in the beer business. Tired Hands getting put on blast.

Lots of big names in the industry taking heat. It's not at all surprising, though. A lot of these guys that become successful in this industry turn out to be total dickbrains. The TH one doesn't surprise me all that much, if I'm being honest. I've heard from a few people Jean can be a total dick despite his nature-hippie showing.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Screenshot_20210518-100403.png

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The message put up by the owner was pretty weak. Good to see the employees didn't support it.

Tired Hands is a great brewery and important business in Ardmore so I hope they get their shit together after this.
Yeah, that was definitely a shitty response and by him signing the letter as "janitor" shows he doesn't get it/give a shit.

After reading some of the accusations, glad the employees had this response. Sounds like they didn't want to open back up because they didn't want to pay employees and they were making a ton of money charging $26/4 pack for their beer.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
impressive.

Now watch as the beer actually falls to shit, too. Not saying ousting Jean wasnt the right call, but he WAS the mastermind behind all that shit.

Serious question: Who owns the recipes?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
They deleted his original "apology" where he didn't apologize once.

Will be interesting to see what happens to them as a brewery.

I cant imagine he leaves entirely. It specifically mentions day to day operations. You arent ousting a dude from his own multi-million dollar, hand-built business over some unconfirmed allegations, no matter how terrible some of them are.

DAVIDE1333

Dec 22, 2019
I cant imagine he leaves entirely. It specifically mentions day to day operations. You arent ousting a dude from his own multi-million dollar, hand-built business over some unconfirmed allegations, no matter how terrible some of them are.
Guy may be an a-hole but I don't think the employees should be able to take his company.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Guy may be an a-hole but I don't think the employees should be able to take his company.

Legally, they cant. He doesnt have to do shit. He's the owner and can fire them all and get new employees if he wants. I imagine that if that post is accurate, he stays on as owner and 'consults' with the brewing team, but 'relinquishes' management responsibilities for the staff to some sort of VP or something. People feel good because he is no longer involved, and he still gets to profit off all the years of hard work hes put into it.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
WOOHOO no more mask at work starting tomorrow! No temperature check and the front doors are open again. The only thing is not changing as of yet is the appointment system with our office and the DMVs so we're expecting people to try and waltz in thinking it's open season on everything again and get REALLY pissy. The damn opposition in the legislature has been whining about that all along when we had no say in it. Now there's going to be some real fighting!

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad