OT: 82nd Obsequious Banter Thread: a thread for Bunny facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Reddit in general needs to die.

Horrible, horrible place. Full of very stupid people with very strong opinions. You should see the Flyers subreddit. They're huge AV fans, love our broadcast team, and so on.
Wow..glad I haven't been exposed to such trash...

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Anyone have any experience with custom Bauer skates? I’m thinking about buying some new skates when I start playing again.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Reddit in general needs to die.

Horrible, horrible place. Full of very stupid people with very strong opinions. You should see the Flyers subreddit. They're huge AV fans, love our broadcast team, and so on.
Reddit is great for clicking links to watch fun videos or see neat pictures or read cool articles.

But whenever I start reading the comments, I want to drive spikes into my eyes.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Reddit is great for clicking links to watch fun videos or see neat pictures or read cool articles.

But whenever I start reading the comments, I want to drive spikes into my eyes.
Oh yeah, true. I should’ve clarified that.

There’s some good content on there if you’re on the right subs, but never read comments or trust the opinions of anyone. It may sound like people know what they’re talking about, but as soon as you look at a topic you’re actually familiar with you realize people are talking out of their asses. Its an actual hivemind of the most causal and least intelligent part of any “community”.

Again, the Flyers subreddit is a perfect example.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

F4D47CA6-F474-419D-A473-B2479EAF39C9.jpeg

Here you go @Captain Dave Poulin

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Bruce Timm certainly has clout. But his recent efforts have been poor. Wake me up when Paul Dini is working on a new Batman show with him. He wrote all the best episodes of the animated series (including Beyond), wrote the Arkham games. When he worked with Timm, that was its peak. The storytelling and focus was never better. And of course if there’s no Kevin Conroy, is it really Batman? JJ Abrams just wants us to eat Member Berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->