OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
R6b3d375ce32ef25120e6d96db7ccb809

This is the worst beer I've ever had. idk if they still sell it.

Happy St Pat's Day! The greatest gift I ever gave myself was abandoning my college drinking habits of drinking cheap BAD BREW! such as Meister Brau and Milwaukee's "Best" :rolleyes: (we called it The Beast or Milwaukee's Worst). My other bad habit was drinking beer in horrible tasting plastic cups and aluminum cans. Hopefully all of you guys have moved on to better tasting drinking whether you drink beer or not.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Happy St Pat's Day! The greatest gift I ever gave myself was abandoning my college drinking habits of drinking cheap BAD BREW! such as Meister Brau and Milwaukee's "Best" :rolleyes: (we called it The Beast or Milwaukee's Worst). My other bad habit was drinking beer in horrible tasting plastic cups and aluminum cans. Hopefully all of you guys have moved on to better tasting drinking whether you drink beer or not.
Lions head is the worst for me. Wait is your font in green? Nice.

It didn’t taste the worst, but between myself and two of my friends, we finished 3 cases(it was so cheap at roger Wilco) on a Saturday night and all we had to speak of was multiple bathroom trips. Not a buzz in sight. Waste of money.

Reactions: Hawkman

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I upgraded to Miller Lite from cheap beer in college when I got a job & had some pocket money. It gets the job done. I like craft beer but I’m not paying all that money & feel bloated just to get a load on.

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Lions head is the worst for me. Wait is your font in green? Nice. It didn’t taste the worst, but between myself and two of my friends, we finished 3 cases(it was so cheap at roger Wilco) on a Saturday night and all we had to speak of was multiple bathroom trips. Not a buzz in sight. Waste of money.
Nice. Not including the bottle deposit, we used to get super cheap cases of beer such as Leinenkugel for $2-3. Animal House came out when I was in high school and it prepared me well for college. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I upgraded to Miller Lite from cheap beer in college when I got a job & had some pocket money. It gets the job done. I like craft beer but I’m not paying all that money & feel bloated just to get a load on.
I like craft beer also.

I know some people pay $20+ bucks for a shot at some places, but I think that's crazy. There are some things I won't even pay $5 for and a beer is one of them. We used to have nickel and dime nights when I was in college. All tap beer was 5 or 10 cents all night long. We'd go downtown with $1 in our pockets plus the bartenders were our friends. Sunday and Monday nights one bar played either the Dead or Floyd all night long. It was so fun, although sometimes I needed a little extra help to be a deadhead all night long. ;)

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I like craft beer also.

I know some people pay $20+ bucks for a shot at some places, but I think that's crazy. There are some things I won't even pay $5 for and a beer is one of them. We used to have nickel and dime nights when I was in college. All tap beer was 5 or 10 cents all night long. We'd go downtown with $1 in our pockets plus the bartenders were our friends. Sunday and Monday nights one bar played either the Dead or Floyd all night long. It was so fun, although sometimes I needed a little extra help to be a deadhead all night long. ;)
You have to be like 171 years old. There’s no way in this century ever was that cheap. I feel robbed.

Reactions: Hawkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad