OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The Walking Dead is a terrible show, has always been a terrible show, and will only become a terribler show.

This is so true, and it's something that has been on my mind. I have been hatewatching it, and the various offshoots, since the beginning, basically hating every single second of it and every single character except a few (all of whom are dead now).

Continuing to watch the main series until the end is no problem, especially since it is ending soon. The problem is that I have the entire past season of both "Fear" and "World Beyond" on the DVR and I so don't feel like plodding through them. If I regret it later and need to go back and DL them it is going to be a massive pain in the ass. I just don't like to have a ton of shit sitting in the DVR if I can help it.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
This is so true, and it's something that has been on my mind. I have been hatewatching it, and the various offshoots, since the beginning, basically hating every single second of it and every single character except a few (all of whom are dead now).

Continuing to watch the main series until the end is no problem, especially since it is ending soon. The problem is that I have the entire past season of both "Fear" and "World Beyond" on the DVR and I so don't feel like plodding through them. If I regret it later and need to go back and DL them it is going to be a massive pain in the ass. I just don't like to have a ton of shit sitting in the DVR if I can help it.
I haven't watched in several seasons. Around when
CORAL
died.

I may have to watch a random episode that happens after that, just so I can marvel at the stupidity of characters I don't recognize.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I gave fear one season and a half, and any of the other offshoots one episode. They’re all worse and I spared myself the pain of getting invested

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It’s supposed to start in like 3 minutes and they need to be the ones to do it as it’s geo based so...

Supposedly they typically work East later so maybe that’ll come later.

I've spoofed my location to my best friend's house in CA and will let the bot sort it. This is a free additional try. I guess I just hope that city is included.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've spoofed my location to my best friend's house in CA and will let the bot sort it. This is a free additional try. I guess I just hope that city is included.
300E4DF5-54B0-4708-B3CB-286711212DF2.png
5DDEFAD3-72EC-40FD-81FD-BE695B083767.png

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Hey HF Flyers, it's your boi @Beef Invictus coming back at ya with another life hack. This one is a gamechanger, the true flavor of luxury. You'll thank me for this. What you wanna do is go eat a pack of Swiss Cake Rolls. After that, eat a fistful of cheddar Goldfish. The flavor combination is sick yo. The best. Life changer. That's it for now, smash that like button and show your support by subscribing!

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Hey HF Flyers, it's your boi @Beef Invictus coming back at ya with another life hack. This one is a gamechanger, the true flavor of luxury. You'll thank me for this. What you wanna do is go eat a pack of Swiss Cake Rolls. After that, eat a fistful of cheddar Goldfish. The flavor combination is sick yo. The best. Life changer. That's it for now, smash that like button and show your support by subscribing!

Vomit just dribbled down my chin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

You stole that from my Macaroni/Snickers hack and I demand recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad