OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Whatever this is it sounds horrible, yet the same. Fake cheese and chocolate are elite together.

Except Snickers is horrible, so that can't possibly work as well as Goldfish and Swiss Cake Rolls.

I also unleashed Snickers and Goldfish, but seeing your defective ideas about Snickers, it sounds like my patent is intact. As you were.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey HF Flyers, it's your boi @Beef Invictus coming back at ya with another life hack. This one is a gamechanger, the true flavor of luxury. You'll thank me for this. What you wanna do is go eat a pack of Swiss Cake Rolls. After that, eat a fistful of cheddar Goldfish. The flavor combination is sick yo. The best. Life changer. That's it for now, smash that like button and show your support by subscribing!

I really do think someone needs to physically check on beef.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Hey HF Flyers, it's your boi @Beef Invictus coming back at ya with another life hack. This one is a gamechanger, the true flavor of luxury. You'll thank me for this. What you wanna do is go eat a pack of Swiss Cake Rolls. After that, eat a fistful of cheddar Goldfish. The flavor combination is sick yo. The best. Life changer. That's it for now, smash that like button and show your support by subscribing!

There are a number of things about this that puzzle me, but perhaps the most puzzling is... why @ yourself?

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Anyone familiar with The New Batman Adventures?

There’s an episode towards the end of the series where they introduce “The Creeper” and it’s absolutely hilarious. I watched it the other night with my brother (who among us Highly-Functional adult men can say we don’t watch cartoons?) and the things The Creeper would do and the words coming out his mouth were just very funny. I wasn’t expecting to laugh as much as I did. His theme music is hilarious too.

TK2g.gif

Reactions: Lord Defect

Ben Grimm

Blue collar cool 🛒
Dec 10, 2007
Lower E. Side
distrokid.com
Anyone familiar with The New Batman Adventures?

There’s an episode towards the end of the series where they introduce “The Creeper” and it’s absolutely hilarious. I watched it the other night with my brother (who among us Highly-Functional adult men can say we don’t watch cartoons?) and the things The Creeper would do and the words coming out his mouth were just very funny. I wasn’t expecting to laugh as much as I did. His theme music is hilarious too.
TK2g.gif
He's great and was created by Ditko in 68.

Reactions: TB87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad