OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
52 degrees tomorrow. Get outside somehow

giphy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don't know about the 'sneaker game', but if a 18/19 year old has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend and amasses a huge amount of sneakers. I'm pretty *****ing sure his Mom knows what's going on. So it's a lot of misdirected anger towards the kid when the Mother was 100% complicit and aware of everything going on
I haven’t dug too deep into it but I think I saw that the dad was implicated in it. Pretty hard to imagine that she knew nothing about it.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I was playing a game with the child last night. It's called Banana Blast. The goal is to accumulate the most bananas. There are 12. There is a monkey that jumps. It's a blast.

After getting jobbed by the dice, the child ended up winning a game 12-0. The second the game ended she goes "Let's count our bananas now. Let's count yours first. Oh! We can't!"

What a savage

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I was playing a game with the child last night. It's called Banana Blast. The goal is to accumulate the most bananas. There are 12. There is a monkey that jumps. It's a blast.

After getting jobbed by the dice, the child ended up winning a game 12-0. The second the game ended she goes "Let's count our bananas now. Let's count yours first. Oh! We can't!"

What a savage

Given your behavior around here, you earned it.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Speaking of bad behavior...why the F is Texas which has the lowest rate of inoculations at 7% and five mutant virus variants circulating as well as one of the nation's busiest airports in Houston removing the mask mandate? Like we need a large state to be an incubator and super spreader at a time when we are rounding the corner on this cursed virus. So sick of this thing and people behaving badly....

Anyway....J&J all the way!

Exhausted Texas ICU Nurse Says She's Scared About The Upcoming End To The State Mask Order

Last edited:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Reactions: Lord Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad