OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
40_new_20-amyelizabethquinn.jpg

While they do grow up to be terrifying killing machines they are not nearly as cute as baby polar bears.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Its had been scheduled for a limited release, but got canned. It never made it through rushes.

Reactions: Hawkman

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Who are the sneaker people? @Striiker and @FLYguy3911 ? I require these and have zero experience. Should I just go straight to a purchasing bot or I'm not getting them at launch?

Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-2.jpg
I've never gotten a single shoe at launch, so I can't be much help unfortunately. The only time I even attempted it (and not even a popular pair like these are) it sold out in everything from an 8 to a 13 literally 1 min. So yeah, if you want them at launch a bot is likely the only chance.

Unless I'm blind and missing something, it looks like these are the ones in the pic? Other than a using a bot, this is likely your best bet.
Jordan 1 Retro High White University Blue Black

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've never gotten a single shoe at launch, so I can't be much help unfortunately. The only time I even attempted to get a shoe at launch (and not even a popular pair like these are) it sold out in everything from an 8 to a 13 literally 1 min. So yeah, if you want them at launch a bot is likely the only chance.

Unless I'm blind and missing something, it looks like these are the ones in the pic? Other than a using a bot, this is likely your best bet.
Jordan 1 Retro High White University Blue Black
I'm not well versed in all of the reproductions but they're dropping on March 6th.

Air Jordan 1 'University Blue' Release Date. Nike SNKRS

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah, says so here too.

fec1eaf1d4e8b3cda2030c5853ab5d3d.png

I think people are basically just making pre-orders from the bot-using re-sellers on this page (although I've never done that, so I'm not 100% sure). So if people miss out on the drop or any raffles, they'll get first dibs from the people who were successful.

Ah, I missed that.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@JojoTheWhale I should also mention that, if you do use that site I linked, I've bought shoes off there three times and I didn't have any issues.

When you buy a pair, the seller sends it to stockx, they verify that it's both authentic and unworn (if you buy it in "New" condition), and only then do they send it to you and release the payment to the seller, so the chances of you getting ripped off by fakes is minimal.

I have heard of mistakes happening, but I don't believe it's common and I assume those people were given their money back.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Who are the sneaker people? @Striiker and @FLYguy3911 ? I require these and have zero experience. Should I just go straight to a purchasing bot or I'm not getting them at launch?

Air-Jordan-1-University-Blue-555088-134-2.jpg
Air Jordan 1 'University Blue' Release Date. Nike SNKRS

The quickest way is through Nike's SNKRS app (make sure you are signed in). I'm assuming they will be raffle style where they will randomly select you and you will know within a couple minutes. The usual suspects (Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, etc.) it's nearly an all day process of loading pages and errors, but if you are persistent you can get through.

You can scope out NikeTalk too for links and such as the release gets closer. It's a forum so beware.

Jordan Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad