OT: 80th Obsequious Banter Thread: Do You Believe In Miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

I've never seen this and I don't understand why he's going so nuts over a low 200. Even I've bowled that. Once in my entire life but I swear I did. Really annoyed my coworker and her friends who thought I was a liar. The wheels came off the next few rounds and back to my low 100's because I always manage to leave one pin and have to spare it. Man I haven't bowled in probably 7 years or so.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I've never seen this and I don't understand why he's going so nuts over a low 200. Even I've bowled that. Once in my entire life but I swear I did. Really annoyed my coworker and her friends who thought I was a liar. The wheels came off the next few rounds and back to my low 100's because I always manage to leave one pin and have to spare it. Man I haven't bowled in probably 7 years or so.
He's one of the best of all time I believe. Supposedly someone was heckling him in the crowd and he was getting real pissed about it, which lead to one of the greatest celebrations ever. :laugh:

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Does this mean I should cancel my trip there next month?

No one really knows with this government and it's stability in chaotic communication. But cz citizens themselves are forbidden to move between counties/towns for the next 3 weeks. I don't see any big easing up on the measurements in one month time you mentioned.. but honestly, things will be more clear in about a week

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
No one really knows with this government and it's stability in chaotic communication. But cz citizens themselves are forbidden to move between counties/towns for the next 3 weeks. I don't see any big easing up on the measurements in one month time you mentioned.. but honestly, things will be more clear in about a week

I'm joking. I doubt there's a chance of going anywhere out of country for pleasure anytime soon. I'm hoping for a real vacation maybe March/April 2022.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
My vote for "cutest baby animal most likely to grow up to be a terrifying killing machine" would have to go to polar bears.

NogKOIbA_3_op3-f0IfpAT1wT7JGRmizIjWzCpPDPPQ2WaCarGdTCJL7ehYE_z0vRbZKcbAFVU20ydcEbkDkugkcCjsJZikICIF9jNsGB3qakPnxAf-F6CjVK1jIR9NfYw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad