GDT: #80: FLYERS at Stars, Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 8:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Hartnell penalty. Nice trade, UpChuck, stupid b***h.

I don’t mind Hartman, he’s got some dumb to his game but he needs to bring the intensity more every night.

He’s had his moments, but also had long stretches where he simply puts in Weise-like levels of effort.

If he’s going to be a bottom 6 guy next year, I want more. Enough of the warm bodies. Think he can do it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I don’t mind Hartman, he’s got some dumb to his game but he needs to bring the intensity more every night.

He’s had his moments, but also had long stretches where he simply puts in Weise-like levels of effort.

If he’s going to be a bottom 6 guy next year, I want more. Enough of the warm bodies. Think he can do it.

Everything you mentioned is why I mind him lol. His calling card is inconsistency - I just don't see any reason to think he is going to change next year. I'm not too worked up about it, though - we are in for worse this summer methinks.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Everything you mentioned is why I mind him lol. His calling card is inconsistency - I just don't see any reason to think he is going to change next year. I'm not too worked up about it, though - we are in for worse this summer methinks.

I don’t mind him because he entertains me at times. He’s a bit of a nut. At this point, that’s where I’m at with this team.

Just don’t put me into a coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad