GDT: #80: FLYERS at Stars, Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 8:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
This will all be worth it when Q sends Panarin over the boards with G & Jack Hughes for the opening shift of the 2019-2020 season.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I do not recall a collection of Flyers that have quit as a whole.

Even when we were league worst, you didn’t see this
I have no clue what game you're even watching...

That goal is 100% on Hagg and nobody else. Not effort, not any other skater. Not even Talbot. Hagg.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nice stop, Talbot.

Wouldn't it be funny if he were an actual bot, like some confused Canadian scientist invented an android who is supposed to be good at hockey, a "Talent Robot," and dumped him into the unsuspecting player pool of junior hockey as "Talbot" only to see his circuits and gadgetry break down after 6 or 7 years until it is this hulking wreck we see before us?

Maybe not "funny haha" so much as "funny **** off."

Reactions: BernieParent

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I keep saying this every year, but this is one of the softest clubs I can remember.

Zero intensity, zero fire. The game has changed, and you need to change with it but this is ridiculous.

That needs to be one of the things that changes first and foremost next year. There are still clubs that play with snarl. Pathetic.

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
Hopefully Talbot pulls a Patrick Roy and says I'll never play for this organization again

Reactions: Tripod

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I keep saying this every year, but this is one of the softest clubs I can remember.

Zero intensity, zero fire. The game has changed, and you need to change with it but this is ridiculous.

That needs to be one of the things that changes first and foremost next year. There are still clubs that play with snarl. Pathetic.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
No. Hart doesn't need babysitters. That's like saying the AMac contract was good because he taught the other defensemen to be passive and give up the blue line.

Hart isnt a machine and he is still way young. Stoly didn't have much of a future on the Flyers. The MacDonald contract was part of the Homer years of not caring about the cap and it is not even close to the same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad