GDT: #8| Carolina Hurricanes @ NY Islanders| October 19 | 7PM |Passenger Edition!| F/L 4-3

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
UGH, SD video...we meet again

It bugs me to no end how in order for Cablevision to maintain the fact that they are the only cable provider in NY to offer all NY Sports teams games in HD, they don't let Fios have MSG+2 in HD. This is beyond ridiculous.

Original Rob

Aug 9, 2011
It's kind of like Flinstone has 3 levers in the locker room and he can only pull 2 at a time. The Carkner/Donovan lever, the Bouchard/Nelson lever, and the Nabokov/Poulin lever. Anything different or more complicated and the Coliseum crumbles into Barney rubble.

:laugh: Yabadaba doo!

Menwithouthat tricks

Dec 25, 2002
Visit site
thanks for the info! Our only "fighter" when Carkner and Boulton sit is Martin. Clutter, Hammer and McD are essentially just sandpaper. It just struck me as odd that we would dress Carkner tonight because our coach usually only dresses him if our D is healthy when he thinks we need a goon.

I think Carkner is needed as a big body on defense needed to clear guys like Eric Stahl away from the crease.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I hate non HD games. Do we really need Rangers Devils on all 3 MSG channels.

Do WE need it? no WE don't need it. Cablevision needs it though. the fact that they have 3 HD channels for FIOS and they put the same broadcast on 2 of them proves the point I made earlier. It's all so Cablevision can continue to say they they're the only cable provider to offer all NYC sports teams in HD

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
wonder if cammaratta will turn out to be another Gerbe...would be nice :cool:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad