GDT: #8| Carolina Hurricanes @ NY Islanders| October 19 | 7PM |Passenger Edition!| F/L 4-3

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
I would've liked that Passenger pic, if Hickey wasn't on it. Sad how Hickey has been taking **** for doing his job right.

Yup. Hickey has not been an issue on the backend. Hes usually one of the better dmen, actually.

Also, Carkner in for Donovan tonight. Not a fan of Carkner and his slow as molasses skating.

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
One of these days.... POW right in the kisser!

Edit, sadly... there are only a handful of you that might understand that.

First we must step up, plant our feet firmly and address the puck.

Well, har har hardy har har!!! I wonder what Tommy Manicoti is up to this days.

Great GDT, I loved that show and Cappy as Ralph is perfect.

I would love to see Nelson back in there. I don't know what the "benching" is based on. He looked pretty good out there when he was in the lineup.

Nashology

Dec 21, 2006
3-1-2

For the hate Nabby gets on here he has pretty great numbers after playing 6 of the first 7 games.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Anyone else wonder if Poulin will ever get a start? Maybe when Nabby turns toes up?

I'd like to see him get some action. He'll probably get a game next week and have a rough 1st period. At least send him down to the bridge for a start or two to stay fresh.

Barzaltrick

The New York Saints
Jan 18, 2011
Islanders - 5
Hurricanes - 3

Tavares with the tavartrick and John Nabokov chips in two powerplay goals

Also, play Nelson or at least send him down to Bridgeport to get some games in Cappy ...

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
2 games ago Carkner looked good and Strait was terrible.

so we sat carkner and played donovan

Last game Donovan looked good and Strait looked ok

so we sit donovan and play carkner.

Am I missing something?

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Don't understand why Brock isn't getting a chance. Saw this on Lighthouse, his zone entry ability is badly needed.

BW6so0bCQAE7Il4.png

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Sorry about Hickey but his face was to perfect to pass up.

BTW, Mr. Riley called and said "Eureka! My garbage can is full".

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
2 games ago Carkner looked good and Strait was terrible.

so we sat carkner and played donovan

Last game Donovan looked good and Strait looked ok

so we sit donovan and play carkner.

Am I missing something?

Donovan's been playing RD and Carkner also plays RD. Strait plays LD, could be a reason. I would much rather have Strait in than Carkner though.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Interesting stats, surprised Bailey is that low. Moulson and Amac VERY low.

Mouslon NEVER carries the puck..even when he has the zone completely empty, he will always look to pass to someone..even imaginary players. He is seriously too scared as a player. He must have had a very bad experience as a kid. I have never seen a player that backs off like him. Even Semin ..well..dude fights like a 5 year old girl, but at least he tries. Moulson is like...ok..I stand here..you take the puck and give it to me when you don't want it no more and I will look for someone else to pass it to.

For Bailey....usually Nielsen takes it in..Maybe Nielsen is a bit of a control freak? I have a funny feeling that Bailey usually leave that part up to Nielsen.

No idea why AMACs numbers are crap. I guess he's playing an even more defensive role..who knows?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->