Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Meanwhile, at the league office, ready to fine coaches:

Still need to break those bad habits.

Who Boucher? That ain't ever gonna change. He'll probably get one more ride with Montreal and history will inevitably repeat itself when teams figure him out and his only response is screaming and making faces. He will live out his days as a brilliant assistant

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Who Boucher? That ain't ever gonna change. He'll probably get one more ride with Montreal and history will inevitably repeat itself when teams figure him out and his only response is screaming and making faces. He will live out his days as a brilliant assistant

Has he ever revealed the source of the scar? I've always been curious about that

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
No. 'Breaking bad habits' was the frequent response to the guys not playing to the structure.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't know what game most of you saw last night but Cernak was very good. He had several good plays in the offensive zone that led to dangerous chances and he was all over Marchand whenever they were on the ice together. The only D who really sucked was Sergachev who can't figure out how to make a proper play to clear the zone.

Reactions: degustator

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No. 'Breaking bad habits' was the frequent response to the guys not playing to the structure.

Oh God... I remember now. His meetings probably went like this

"Dis is da STRUCTURE"

Points to "+"

"THIS is your God now"

"You will not deviate from DA STRUCTURE. You will control the play with it and you will force DEM into mistakes not us"

*Points to rink whiteboard with our offensive zone scratched out with the word NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! In deep red letters in permanent marker. Our net has DEFEND DIS on it*

"How do WE score coach?"

"That is not your f***ING concern. We will score on the power play when DEY take da penalties"

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Has he ever revealed the source of the scar? I've always been curious about that

No but it made for hilarious surprised Pikachu faces when we were getting the living shit pummelled out of us and Boucher's only response was to scream louder instead of implement a better forecheck more conducive to 5 on 5 scoring

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Oh God... I remember now. His meetings probably went like this

"Dis is da STRUCTURE"

Points to "+"

"THIS is your God now"

"You will not deviate from DA STRUCTURE. You will control the play with it and you will force DEM into mistakes not us"

*Points to rink whiteboard with our offensive zone scratched out with the word NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! In deep red letters in permanent marker. Our net has DEFEND DIS on it*

"How do WE score coach?"

"That is not your f***ING concern. We will score on the power play when DEY take da penalties"
I want to see the Sens Uber video again.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
LFG BOLTS! No excuses! No soft play! From start to finish full throttle. We set the pace tonight, not Boston or the refs.

Reactions: Heddyzeppelin

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Both teams are undefeated in the playoffs when Furlatt refs ironically. Something has got to give tonight.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
There was one penalty call that we were set to get against Columbus, but that sequence ended with Coleman's goal in Game 5. It doesn't change much but it does need to be noted.
raw

Reactions: StaySalty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad