GDT: #8 - 02/02/2013 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:00 PM - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGodAOD*

What changed for the Bolts that they went from about as mediocre as possible to a juggernaut? WTF?

They literally had the worst goaltending of any team in the past few years last year. Even an .900 goalie is a HUGE change in their goal differential.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Biron is a hit or miss goaltender. I'm fine with that in a game like this.

He'll either steal the game and we'll win, or he'l crumble and we'll lose. With our current state of affairs, I'd actually take that out of this game.

truebluegoalie

Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
Biron is a hit or miss goaltender. I'm fine with that in a game like this.

He'll either steal the game and we'll win, or he'l crumble and we'll lose. With our current state of affairs, I'd actually take that out of this game.

Isn't that how tort's has done it recently? Put him in for games that the Rangers have little chance?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I had to go to church today, and you know those red candles? I legit lit one for our powerplay, I **** you not. Im appealing to bigger powers here.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
this is a must win IMO. Now with Hank out and marty in our offense HAS to show up. Yes Nash has been good but he needs to pretend he is Columbus right now and shoot the puck as much as he can

Harold86

Feb 2, 2013
4-1 tampa

tampa is red hot (sick pp and we take way to many penalties)

and the rangers are non existent :help:

hagelin with the goal

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Let's go, Marty. Maybe the team will play better in front of him.

We need this win.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Starting Biron against a red hot Lightning team whop scores an average of 5-6 goals a night means we don't want to completely crush Hank's confidence this early in the season.

Punxrocknyc19*

Bolts played last night.. take advantage and watch out for that rookie Cory Conacher....

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
This is going to be...interesting. I can't believe how many goals they've scored already.

I think this is one of those games where you'll know whether or not NYR have a chance after the first three shifts. If they come out flat, they're going to be absolutely wrecked. If they come out confident and play hard they always have a chance.

Punxrocknyc19*

Finish bottom of the log, pick high in the draft and win the Cup next year. Oh wait, we don't have a 1st rounder anymore for this years draft...

and for the 1st overall selection the Bluejackets select :shakehead i would have dealt Stepan and kept the first round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad