GDT: #8 - 02/02/2013 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:00 PM - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Time to break up the Gaborik-Nash-Richards line. Can't be that top heavy unless they produce game in and game out (a la Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan). They haven't. Need to try and get offense from multiple lines.

*Bob Richards*

and for the 1st overall selection the Bluejackets select :shakehead i would have dealt Stepan and kept the first round pick

2013 NY Rangers Centers

Brad Richards
Brian Boyle
Jeff Halpern
????

Excuse me while I go dry my tears from that horrifying thought.

I Am Chariot

One shift at a time
Mar 19, 2006
Starting Biron against a red hot Lightning team whop scores an average of 5-6 goals a night means we don't want to completely crush Hank's confidence this early in the season.

This was my first thought. Henke has let a few softies in as is. Although he could also use this game to bring it to the next level. Stamkos claims Henke is the toughest to face when he's on top of his game.

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
Lightning fan here... you guys don't give yourself enough credit tbh even with the lackluster performance so far...
I'm expecting a really close game.

truebluegoalie

Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
I know it's unpopular around here , for understandable reasons. But Gomez at 800k? That's a good depth sign for the Sharks and would have been for the NY Rangers

Oh I agree, especially for that price. It was more of a laugh at that possible lineup of centers:
Richards,
Boyle
Halpern
Gomez

ouch.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
I'm ok with Biron. He is good for us and even if he has trouble tonight, I don't care. The whole team has been pissing me off, I don't even care about Biron doing poorly tonight (if he does).

toewsintangibles

Leadership analyst
Dec 23, 2012
Scott Gomez :sarcasm:

With 0 sarcasm, I'd love to have Gomez on our 3rd line for whatever he signed to the Sharks for. Boyle to the 4th line and retaining his role on the PK. We'd just be more deep

And I don't even hate Boyle too much

Trading Stepan would be stupid

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Biron needs to play. Henrik needs a rest. Though all the goals have not been his fault, he simply has not been sharp. He just needs a game off to get his mental game back.

I hope Gilroy is in again tonight. I thought he looked fine the other night. His skating is definitely far and above better than Bickel's, even eminger's. I thought he was calm in his own end against a talented pittsburgh team.

Dorado*

Biron needs to play. Henrik needs a rest. Though all the goals have not been his fault, he simply has not been sharp. He just needs a game off to get his mental game back.

I hope Gilroy is in again tonight. I thought he looked fine the other night. His skating is definitely far and above better than Bickel's, even eminger's. I thought he was calm in his own end against a talented pittsburgh team.

No kidding Eminger falls down more than anyone I've ever see as an NHL player

Punxrocknyc19*

Would you have? Really? Yeah? Our depth would really look great if we traded Dubi, AA and Stepan

Sather should have gotten more depth before the Nash trade... Stepan is an average player.. he is a 3rd liner on a good team... put him on the Hawks Blues Canucks Sharks, he would be on the 3rd line...

*Bob Richards*

Just don't give us a game like Thursday. I'm not asking for a win (I'm begging for it ;)) but an entertaining game would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad