GDT: #8 - 02/02/2013 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:00 PM - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Rangers in a surprisingly low scoring game.

Rangers -2
Lightning -1

LGR

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I think people will get mad at me if I make another stupid prediction so I will be serious this time.

Magic orb, magic orb, can you tell us what the score will be?

4 for the Rangers.

and.....

3 for Tampa Bay

Overtime goal by....

Marian Gaborik.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I'm a Rangers fan through and through. I also live in Tampa. I've seen all the Rangers games so far and have seen every minute of Bolts hockey that didn't coincide with a Rangers game.

I can tell you one thing.

The Lightning are going to pick. us. apart.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
4-2 Rangers. The way this team works, the games you expect to get lit up in are the games the offense shows up in and the team wins.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Nash Richards Gaborik is the best line we've had since Jagr Nylander Straka, but with the injuries to Kreider and Callahan we can't put all our eggs in one basket. I'd like to see these lines
Pyatt - Richards - Nash
Hagelin - Stepan - Gaborik
Ferriero - Boyle - Gilroy (don't shoot me)
Rupp - Halpren - Asham

McD - G
MDZ - Staal
Stralman - Eminger

NYRANGERAMI*

Rangers lose 6-2. But have no fear, its the way things should be at this point. We'll eliminate Tampa in the playoffs.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Gotta get at least a point out of this one.

And for God's sake, STAY OUT OF THE BOX. If we get into penalty trouble against this PP, we'll be annihilated.

I'm changing my position slightly:

These next 2 games are must wins. It'll probably take +/- 55 points to make the playoffs. If we lose in regulation these next 2 games, we'll have to be a .630+ team over the rest of our games to get to 55.

To put that into perspective, we'd need to be 1 of the top 5-7 teams in the league for the rest of the season to get to 55 points.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Wow... they've scored 37 goals in 7 games. We've scored 16. That difference is NUTS.

Honestly I'd be happy if we manage to score 3, win or lose. Especially if one of those is a PP.

InHenrikWeTrust

Apr 20, 2012
Tampa are firing on all cylinders right now and we can't seem to go two blocks without breaking down. Needless to say we'll probably lose tonight.

*Bob Richards*

Wow... they've scored 37 goals in 7 games. We've scored 16. That difference is NUTS.

Honestly I'd be happy if we manage to score 3, win or lose. Especially if one of those is a PP.

Holy ****. How is that even possible? Didn't realize it was 1992.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
This has the feeling of a afternoon game...too bad it is not until 7 haha...

I am hoping the rangers come to play tonight because if they don't the lightning will surely blow em out!

I liked how Gilroy looked the other game on D, and torts gave him 10 minutes of ice time, while the other game he only gave bickel 1+ minute, I would analyze that as he is comfortable with Gilroy out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad