GDT: #8 - 02/02/2013 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:00 PM - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
I'll be there. Not sure why I'm wasting my Saturday night watching these losers.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
They will bounce back. Stop the Conacher line, that kids on fire with some of the TB vets

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
At least the team will get to see what a real PP looks like... If they can stay out of the box they can win, but with that said 5-1 loss.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
5-0 Bolts...hard to say anything good about our team other than our goalie has carried us far too long and now when he is off a bit our holes are exposed . We probably even get scored on while having a 5 on 3 tonight...I can just feel it . :nod:

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
We always seem to win the tough games, yet lose the ones people feel should be sure wins. So I won't be surprised if they pull this out tonight. 3-2 in regulation.

CHS

Oct 3, 2011
Tampa has 2 goals less against and 20 more forward. Gulp! I pray to God the reason behind this is the schedule. :help:

CHS

Oct 3, 2011
Maybe Gilroy on the 3rd line wing makes sense? Rupp really does not.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Based on our team history i'd rather play a team in a good run of form than a bad one.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
We're playing Tampa three times this month. lolwut

Hockey god help us.

One of the most unluckly schedules of all time.

Face ALL top teams during the first 2 weeks while we're trying to get it together, now we face the red hot teams right when they are hot

IslesBeBack*

Ok Please don't jump down my throat, I just genuinely need to know two things:

1) Why the **** is Matt ****ing Gilroy playing in an NHL lineup, let alone at forward on someones third line?

2) Wouldn't it make sense to break up the top line, add one star to each of the top 3 lines, and go from there? Start developing 3 scoring lines. This mentality is better for a team like the Rangers long term. This team should be scoring more goals, period.

There's something so blah about Tortorella for THIS hockey fan. Just my .02, as I don't think his system makes any sense at all for a team that has some of the best players in the world in the lineup.

Good luck tonight guys, see you Thursday at MSG.

-Mike

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I watched a great game last night between the Canucks and the Blackhawks. Movement, speed, flow, puck support between teammates, tape to tape passes, rapid transitions. Did I say speed?

Hopefully, this type of thing won't be restricted to the Lightning today, but I have a strong feeling it will.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
please breakup the big line for the love of god

yea its needed. Bickel playing F is stupid too , especially with Rupp on a 3rd line now........Kreider hopefully is back next game

Hagelin, Richards, Nash
Kreider, Stepan, Gaborik
Pyatt, Boyle, Ferrerio
Rupp, Halpern, Asham

pray they hold the fort with Cally out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad