GDT: @7pm EST the Bruins v Blue Jackets

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I'm not worried because

1) we don't have Krejci and Chara. See how many teams can compete without their number 1 d and number 1 center

2) It was the second night of a back-to-back. We played last night and Columbus was resting.

3) We ran into a great goaltender, it happens.

4) It is so close to the winter solstice.

:laugh::laugh:

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Really hope they all had too much Christmas dinner----goalies both brutal, Hamilton awful and every forward very bad except bergys line and krejci and maybe some of the 4th line. I will wait one more game until I panic because I saw a lot of good signs before this game.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'm not worried because

1) we don't have Krejci and Chara. See how many teams can compete without their number 1 d and number 1 center

2) It was the second night of a back-to-back. We played last night and Columbus was resting.

Odd numbered Saturdays in months ending in "r" against teams from a city with a "u" in the name are always trouble as well

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm not worried because

Ahaha...

Waiting for RedEye to come around and whine about same day travel.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
We need one of these to win, clearly

dance-and-drink.0.gif

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
I think PC has two options:fire the coach or make a major trade.One has to be coming soon.

What major trade is there to make?? I don't see any that we will walk away from as winners. Not in the desperate position we are in.

Your other option is the only viable one at the moment, and how stupid will management look when they can a guy they just gave a 3 year deal to? lol

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
----------
The last two trade bomb the Bruins had was Seguin and JB.

You're sure you want another one?

At this point I fully expect something horrible like Rask and Hamilton for Yakupov and Ference and a 3rd, and then having to witness Edmonton pick McDavid and becoming a dynasty that wins 5 cups in a row with Tuukka and Dougie on the back end.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
What major trade is there to make?? I don't see any that we will walk away from as winners. Not in the desperate position we are in.

Your other option is the only viable one at the moment, and how stupid will management look when they can a guy they just gave a 3 year deal to? lol

What would you do? I still think it is ridiculous to tank the season so we can get a high draft pick.If that ultimately happens,so be it but can't understand people who want to throw in the towel when there is so much hockey left to be played.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
At this point I fully expect something horrible like Rask and Hamilton for Yakupov and Ference and a 3rd, and then having to witness Edmonton pick McDavid and becoming a dynasty that wins 5 cups in a row with Tuukka and Dougie on the back end.

it's not like the Coilers have ever won a cup with a goalie they got from Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad