GDT: @7pm EST the Bruins v Blue Jackets

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Again, when the real GDT is up, please delete or merge this POS.

Matchup-BoxBOSTON1227.png

Columbus had gone 8-0-1 this month before losing 5-1 at home to Nashville on Monday. The Blue Jackets have 31 points - nine out of the postseason.

COLUMBUS
  • Columbus is 8-2 in its last 10 games
  • Columbus is 4-2 in its last 6 games at home
  • Columbus is 5-10 in its last 15 games at home
  • Columbus is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
  • Columbus is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

and of course Lucic vs. Prout

via' Dafoomie's YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sc_3uRQNtM

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Let`s hope for 3 in a row tonight.

Looch vs Prout...hmm, as much as I love Looch, hasn`t backed up his words with actions too much this year, we shall see

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Looking forward to this game. Really hoping Looch steps up on first shift with Prout and takes care of business. Prout is obviously a very tough man, I see a good bout but nothing crazy as neither guy will want to be knocked out or anything. I do hope Looch makes a dramatic point when he takes his gloves off lol, win back the mob.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
The only thing this GDT should have is a pic of Lucic and a pic of Prout. People may think I'm overstating it but this is a watershed moment in this season for Lucic and the Bruins. After what happened last time if Lucic doesn't go right after Prout and doesn't at least get his licks in in a draw, this team's season, IMHO, is toast. If he loses to Prout, the same. If he goes off on Prout and wins, and the team feeds off it and wins the game, that could go a long way to turning their fortunes around. It won't be easy though, Prout is a tough tough kid, he won't back down from anyone. They've fought to a draw once before, but Lucic needs to be the fired-up, angry fighter we know he can be from his Komisarek-pounding days. If he gets there for this fight, he should be fine.

Oh, and needless to say, if nothing happens, a la Montreal/handshake threats, then the Bruins should start tanking and even consider dealing Lucic. I have never been on that train that's off the tracks right now regarding trading him, but if this fight doesn't happen, then you have to really consider swapping him.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The only thing this GDT should have is a pic of Lucic and a pic of Prout. People may think I'm overstating it but this is a watershed moment in this season for Lucic and the Bruins. After what happened last time if Lucic doesn't go right after Prout and doesn't at least get his licks in in a draw, this team's season, IMHO, is toast. If he loses to Prout, the same. If he goes off on Prout and wins, and the team feeds off it and wins the game, that could go a long way to turning their fortunes around. It won't be easy though, Prout is a tough tough kid, he won't back down from anyone. They've fought to a draw once before, but Lucic needs to be the fired-up, angry fighter we know he can be from his Komisarek-pounding days. If he gets there for this fight, he should be fine.

Oh, and needless to say, if nothing happens, a la Montreal/handshake threats, then the Bruins should start tanking and even consider dealing Lucic. I have never been on that train that's off the tracks right now regarding trading him, but if this fight doesn't happen, then you have to really consider swapping him.

As Terry O'Reilly once said,"it doesn't matter if you win or lose but you have to answer the bell."

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014

Yes, you are overstating it.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Don't get your hopes up that Lucifer does something exciting, he didn't do **** to Dale Weise and he isn't going to go out there on some mission to get Prout.

Guarantee it.

Hope I'm wrong.

Dunno but 'Lucic' got autocorrected to 'Lucifer'

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
Hoping for a great game by the B's tonight. Also hoping 2011 Looch shows up.
Going with the wife (center ice, front row - upper deck). Great place to see a
Bruins game. Boston sports bar (right by the arena) after the game for some
celebratory drinks!

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
First game that was not a Montreal game that I'm actually looking forward to. Looch had a bit of his manhood taken by Prout and I hope to see him reclaim it.

BudMovin*

Crazy I can't wait 4 days between hockey games before going certifiably insane. Tonight should be a fun one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->