GDT: @7pm EST the Bruins v Blue Jackets

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i feel bad for the dude that got our season tickets after the 2013 season.
actually for $80 a seat from $18 a seat. no i dont.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
He did no worse than Rask now did he?

I wasnt taking shots or being sarcastic i was asking a genuine question, do people still think trading rask and keeping sveddy is a good idea? More likely outcome would be trading svedberg while he looks good and giving subban the baptism of fire

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Coach just said he sent Bergy to the room himself . Didn't sound like he was injured.

Also heard Pastrnak would be coming back to the big B's

Great, so that they can taint him too...So when/if they do bring him in after WJ's are they going to blame Pasta for not picking the team up? I almost don't want him up hear until more important moves are made.
Hamilton was one huge disappointment tonight, really bad (as were most of them). It's good to see :sarcasm: that Erikkson is back to his old self too.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The saddest thing for me is that there certainly is enough time to turn this around but the team is not giving any indication that they have the ability to do so.The two previous wins were ones in which we barely won.

Meusoc

Dec 15, 2014
Dreadful game from Hamilton.

Why is Fraser still in the NHL?

Shocked Tuukka didn't start.

What's worse, B's PK or PP?

Lucic continues poor play.

Because Fraser was part of the Bruins deal of the Century. Which including Loui (30 Year Old/30 Pointer) Eriksson, and Reilly(8 Goal Scorer)Smith for a 22 year old on a pace to score 65 goals.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Great, so that they can taint him too...So when/if they do bring him in after WJ's are they going to blame Pasta for not picking the team up? I almost don't want him up hear until more important moves are made.
Hamilton was one huge disappointment tonight, really bad (as were most of them). It's good to see :sarcasm: that Erikkson is back to his old self too.

I hope McQuaid is back soon. I hear he might be.

They need to find that winger...soon. Pasta is too young to expect him to be that top line player.

I hope Peter C. can find someone and not make another mistake.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast

They need to find that winger...soon. Pasta is too young to expect him to be that top line player.

McQuaid, also known as Glass Joe? He needs to be dealt ASAP. I think he is a very good defensemen, but his body cannot handle professional hockey.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

As bad as our D has played lately,I don't particularly want to trade anybody on the backend but if McQuaid is back soon,I would trade a defenceman for a forward.

Meusoc

Dec 15, 2014
Because Fraser was part of the Bruins deal of the Century. Which including Loui (30 Year Old/30 Pointer) Eriksson, and Reilly(8 Goal Scorer)Smith for a 22 year old on a pace to score 65 goals.

This trade may go down as one of the worst in NHL history. And this trade alone should probably get Chiarelli fired and prohibit him from ever getting another top level NHL job ever again.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
As bad as our D has played lately,I don't particularly want to trade anybody on the backend but if McQuaid is back soon,I would trade a defenceman for a forward.

-------
The way our keeper keeps the net this year.... I believe we noeed a solid physical defensemen.

I also believe McQuaid will help and one or two of Krug, Miller or Bart needs to go!

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
trade

-------
The way our keeper keeps the net this year.... I believe we noeed a solid physical defensemen.

I also believe McQuaid will help and one or two of Krug, Miller or Bart needs to go!
number 17 will be gone by next week and another deal....jmo

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned Bruins season. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest season since Bobby Orr flew across the net and won us the Stanley Cup. And when Clode squeezes his fat white self down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of folks this side of the nuthouse.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
This trade may go down as one of the worst in NHL history. And this trade alone should probably get Chiarelli fired and prohibit him from ever getting another top level NHL job ever again.

its true.
that trade single handedly destroyed our chara cup window.
from 09-14. we shouldve won at least 3 cups.
we won the cup one of the years we were not that great either.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I'm not worried because

1) we don't have Krejci and Chara. See how many teams can compete without their number 1 d and number 1 center

2) It was the second night of a back-to-back. We played last night and Columbus was resting.

3) We ran into a great goaltender, it happens.

4) It is so close to the winter solstice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad