Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
If youre feeling so generous, I'd like to remind you that you never got your VP the ceremonial "we won" gift.

Ill just leave a hint here https://www.amazon.com/SkyTech-Vers...ords=high+end+gaming+pc&qid=1606151649&sr=8-3

~$1500 buys you a decent 3070 + 5600X + actually good case + quality mobo + 32 GB of a higher clocked RAM + better CPU cooler + non-shit PSU. That will run everything in 1440p on high settings in the 100-160 fps range.

Spending other people's money is fun.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
~$1500 buys you a decent 3070 + 5600X + actually good case + quality mobo + 32 GB of a higher clocked RAM + better CPU cooler + non-shit PSU. That will run everything in 1440p on high settings in the 100-160 fps range.

Spending other people's money is fun.

All i did was search amazon for high end gaming PC, sorted high to low, and copied the first one.

I may be enlisting your services in January/February, though...

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Unpopular opinion: justin bieber isn't that bad. In fact, I think his style that he's settled into now that his mental health is under control after being a child superstar is pretty rad. His adult voice is actually great and is perfect for hip hop features. You all should check out his collab with Chance the Rapper called "Holy". Great song
Yup. Spoiler: Joe Pesci mention ;)

Even in my lurking I haven’t seen that guy for a while.
Yeah...sort of worried about Striiker.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I could be completely wrong about it and hopefully i'm not but he was looking to take a break from this place for a while due to political discussions and other similar things that went on here.

This is correct. I havent spoken to him, but i know he was tired of the constant COVID/Political talk dominating this place - and lets face it, thats all there realy is these days, but not by choice - so it was probably a good time to step away. I'm fairly confident he's ok, just taking a break.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Reactions: Chinatown88

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The mob has electric nicknames...

tenor.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I could be completely wrong about it and hopefully i'm not but he was looking to take a break from this place for a while due to political discussions and other similar things that went on here.

This is correct. I havent spoken to him, but i know he was tired of the constant COVID/Political talk dominating this place - and lets face it, thats all there realy is these days, but not by choice - so it was probably a good time to step away. I'm fairly confident he's ok, just taking a break.

That's great to hear!

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
The mob has electric nicknames...

A guy that works for me grew up in North East Philly and has a crazy thick Italian accent that he can pull out when needed. As soon as I saw "Tony Meatballs" trending on Twitter today and landed on that article, I called this guy to my office and told him I had something very important I needed him to do.

I had him read the entire section of names using his "Italian voice" and I was laughing so hard I started to cry. He kept interjecting things like, "Oh no, they got Louie Sheep... he took my sister to prom" and "Joey Electric got nabbed? I got to make a phone call."

It is news stories like this that make getting through the first part of the week of Thanksgiving possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad