OT: 77th Obsequious Banter Thread: the one where everyone underperforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier it seems to have mostly died down here, but i'm still nervously waiting for something to come crashing through the skylight.
I’m moderately happy about this thing falling. The tree broke in a storm months back and I was always scared sending my dog out there. So at least that didn’t happen and that was avoided.

Just not exactly the best financial time to get a basically full sized tree removed from my yard.

Reactions: Starat327

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I’m moderately happy about this thing falling. The tree broke in a storm months back and I was always scared sending my dog out there. So at least that didn’t happen and that was avoided.

Just not exactly the best financial time to get a basically full sized tree removed from my yard.
Sounds like a good time to stockpile some unexpected firewood to me.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

You mwan now you may have to sell one of your ps5?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
You could probably get someone in to come harvest the tree for their own personal lumber needs. You just have to look around online. Either free of charge or they might pay you.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
You could probably get someone in to come harvest the tree for their own personal lumber needs. You just have to look around online. Either free of charge or they might pay you.

Alternatively, you can pay someone to come chop it up and have them deliver it to me. I've been super lazy about getting firewood and need still need some.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Man you two really want me to have Mrs power rankings and put HCette on top.
when-realizing-digletts-nose-is-a-mouth-with-one-tooth-pokemon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad