OT: 77th Obsequious Banter Thread: the one where everyone underperforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Friends are going to New York on a road trip. Corona aside. They asked me for a dim sum spot with the Chinese aunties pushing the carts. I'm like oh this place here. Then they ask me what to get. I pretty much put checks next to all of the menu in the screenshots I sent them. Oops.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Split lip or from more inside the mouth? I’m also assuming it stopped by now right?

Split lip from what we could gather. I was at work in the morning and on my way home she texted me saying her lip won't stop bleeding and it's a lot. It took her a while to find out where the blood was coming from. Originally she thought it was from her mouth but she eventually noticed a split or something that looks like a split.

The rest of the day it didn't bleed nor could you tell that anything happened by looking at her lip.

It was the wildest thing.

Like is it from a cut, or did blood start shooting out of her eyes like a lizard?
It was spontaneous. Cut opened up. Cut closed.

Was it in the middle of your epic battle where she was trying to secure the safety of Venmo Thatcher who was about to be taken away by an army of undead?

Yes.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Split lip from what we could gather. I was at work in the morning and on my way home she texted me saying her lip won't stop bleeding and it's a lot. It took her a while to find out where the blood was coming from. Originally she thought it was from her mouth but she eventually noticed a split or something that looks like a split.

The rest of the day it didn't bleed nor could you tell that anything happened by looking at her lip.

It was the wildest thing.

It was spontaneous. Cut opened up. Cut closed.

Yes.
Does she have an iron deficiency? Split lips shouldn’t bleed a lot, as far as I’m aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad