GDT: #75: Islanders at FLYERS, Saturday, March 23, 2019, 1:00 p.m. ET

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Pretty well but the entire team has the flu. Hard to really say bc we have had the flu and played very hard teams while going around .500 since we last played.

We had some sickness last week...now up against laziness, indifference and completely uninspired play.

phlflyer1

Oct 16, 2007
South Jersey
Any word on Boychuk?

dead-meat.jpg

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
He might be justified if he didn't miss most of the season to injury. Unfortunate but what little leverage he would have disappears over this point. I want to see him play, too.
Hence low-key, if it happens great, if not, only one more year left on this current contract. He's effectively been here through three gms, and three HCs, with a potential fourth HC upcoming.

Injury aside, there were chances for Sam to play, and he was routinely passed over.

Don't rock the boat, start looking for life preservers.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I don't think there are any Hagg lovers outside the announcers, but who knows what Morin actually is?

Anyone who has watched him play before?

You spend all this time saying players should be in the AHL until theyre 25 but now youre discounting the success he has had at that level?

Morin is bigger, stronger, meaner, a better puck handler, and a better skater than Hagg. We all know this.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I hope we spank the Isles today, standings be damned. I know we aren't making the playoffs, I just want to see the Isles board after their team gets steamrolled and there is not "retribution" for Boychuk.

I think I have given up on the idea this team will ever play morin more than ten total games in the NHL though.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Anyone who has watched him play before?

You spend all this time saying players should be in the AHL until theyre 25 but now youre discounting the success he has had at that level?

Morin is bigger, stronger, meaner, a better puck handler, and a better skater than Hagg. We all know this.

He's been seriously injured and has barely played for two years.
All you have to go on are a few NHL games scattered over three seasons.

Whether Morin is a better puck handler is one of the questions to be answered, one reason they sent him down was to break him of the habit of looking the puck onto his stick (much like a point guard who has to look at his dribble) instead of keeping his head up so he can see what's happening down ice.

Let's see him play a few games before we jump to definitive conclusions, shall we?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad